After The Show

//okay so I read this on a story a while ago but I have no earthly clue where it came from so sorry if it's your plot😬 anywho, this takes place right after opening night of west side story when Kurt and Blaine make up. Enjoy!!//

Blaine pulls away from Kurt, smiling at him. "I'm going to go tell Artie that we're missing the cast party. I'll be back in a minute." He says sweetly, kissing Kurt softly before skipping away to go find Artie and the rest of the cast.

Kurt leaned up against the wall on the side of the stage, sighing wistfully in the direction of Blaine when two girls walked up to him who had to have been freshman cause he didn't recognize them. "Uh hello! Can I help you?" He smiles towards them.

"Do you happen to know the guy who played Tony?" One girl asked. They were obviously very smitten with the lead actor.

Kurt giggles a little. "I do." He smirks. "Why?"

"Well we wanted to know if he has a girlfriend. I mean he's really hot so he probably does but on the off chance he didn't, we wanted to talk to him." The taller girl smiled at Kurt.

Kurt laughs a little. "No, he doesn't have a girlfriend." He says sweetly.

Then Blaine comes walking over, not noticing the girls. He wraps his arm around Kurt's waist and kisses him deeply. "You ready to go home?" He whispers and smirks.

The two girls jaws practically hit the floor. Kurt laughs a little. "Sorry girls, he's taken." He smirks, giving them a bitchy wave goodbye.

They girls quickly left, quite embarrassed. "What was that about?" Blaine asks, confused.

Kurt laughs. "They came over to me asking if you had a girlfriend."

Blaine kisses the top of Kurt's head. "Well that makes sense as to the fact that they practically fainted when I came over." He chuckles.

"What did Artie say?" Kurt asks, wrapping his arms around Blaine's neck.

"Well.... I may or may not have told him why we weren't attending. But he was cool with it." Blaine blushes.

Kurt gently shoves Blaine's chest. "Blaine Anderson!" He jokingly scolds.

Blaine laughs, kissing Kurt softly. "I'm sorry! But hey, I'm proud that I get to say that I'm about to have sex with you."

"And you should be but good god now they're never going to stop teasing us!" Kurt rolled his eyes but couldn't help but laugh.

"Now, lets go. I've waited a year for this! I can't want any longer or I may explode." Blaine giggles, grabbing Kurt's hand as he practically runs out to his car.