House Hunting

Kurt woke up on Sunday morning, going to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

He walks back to the bedroom and lays down next to his sleeping husband, setting his coffee cup on the bedside table and cuddling up with Blaine, kissing his cheek.

Blaine groans and pulls Kurt closer, cuddling him as he tries to go back to bed.

Kurt giggles "babe, it's time to get up. We're going to see some houses today." He smiles, kissing Blaine's neck.

Blaine's eyes flutter open and he smiles. "Do you think today is the day we find our new house?" He asks, his groggy sleep voice taking over.

Kurt smiles, cuddling up with Blaine. "Maybe so. But there's no way we'll know if you stay in bed all day." He giggles, ripping the blankets off of Blaine and getting up.

Blaine pouts cause he was cold now. "That was rude!" He giggles, getting up out of bed.

Kurt stands in the closet, trying to figure out what to wear. Blaine comes up behind him and wraps his arms around Kurt's waist, kissing the back of Kurt's neck. "I know what will warm me up." He smirks.

Kurt rolls his eyes. "Maybe if you woke up earlier we would have time for that but we don't. It'll just have to wait till we get home later." Kurt smirks.

Blaine giggles, kissing Kurt's cheek. "Fineee." He teases.

Kurt leans into Blaine's chest. "You know, once the baby comes, we aren't gonna be able to just have sex whenever and wherever we want." He chuckles. "This is good conditioning for that. I need to learn to start saying no to you." He teases.

Blaine smiles. "You just can't. I'm too cute." He smirks.

Kurt giggles. "Get dressed, you dork."

-

The boys were on the hunt for a house in Lima. They wanted to move back home so that their parents can help them out a little when the new baby comes. Quinn was their surrogate and their baby boy was expected to come in three months.

And they wanted a bigger house with more room for their family to grow because they do want more kids after the baby boy is born.

They got three options to choose from that had mostly what they were looking for but they were all missing one thing that they wanted.

-

Kurt and Blaine laid on the couch, cuddling as they contemplated which house they were gonna pick.

"Okay I personally like the first one better." Kurt says, bringing up the pictures of it. "It has big bedrooms, a gorgeous bathroom for us, a big kitchen for teaching the kids how to cook and a big living room for us to have family nights. It's perfect." Kurt smiles.

"But Kurt, it has next to no backyard. It's a concrete slab with a tiny bit of grass in the back. What if our kids want to play outside? Or what if we get dogs who want to run around in the grass?" Blaine sighs. "I love the house but I don't want to pass up on a backyard, baby."

"You're right. This is the house our kids are going to grow up in. I want them to have everything." Kurt smiles.

Blaine nods, kissing Kurt softly. "I like the second one. It had all the stuff we liked like a big house, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a big kitchen, a big yard, it just wasn't very close to your parents house. It's a few more blocks away but with that extra bedroom, they can stay for a few days or my mom can come stay." Blaine smiles. "I think it's perfect."

"I do too." Kurt smiles. "Should we tell her that we pick the second one?"

Blaine nods, giggling. "Yeah." He smiles brightly.

They called the realtor and told her they wanted that house.

-

"Carole, what do I do? He won't stop crying." Blaine sighs as he rocks Evan around, trying to calm the newborn down because Kurt was getting sleep for the first time in two days.

"He's probably hungry. I'll go grab some formula, just rock him and maybe singing to him will help." She smiles.

Blaine nods and sings to Evan, smiling at him. Evan was three days old. He had Blaine's dark hair and light colored eyes and chubby cheeks. He was adorable.

Carole came back and gave Blaine the bottle.

Blaine smiles. "My singing actually helped a little bit." He giggles softly. "He likes me." He says, giving Evan the bottle.

Evan drank all the formula and Blaine giggles. "Thank you, Carole. You're amazing." He smiles.

She smiles back at Blaine. "You're welcome. The first few weeks with a baby is hard. But luckily you have me and Burt and your mom to help you and Kurt through it. Don't worry."

Blaine puts Evan in his crib and fell down onto the couch "I'm so tired." He groans. "I've had six cups of coffee today." He chuckles softly.

Carole laughs. "Go to bed Blaine, if Evan wakes up, I'll take care of him. You and Kurt need sleep." She smiles.

Blaine chuckles. "Thank you, Carole." He smiles, hugging her. "You're going to be an amazing grandma." He says sweetly, going to lay in bed with his husband.