Preacher

//Blaine is the son of a very openly homophobic preacher in a small town where everyone goes to his church. What happens when he gets a boyfriend behind his dad's back? (also i may write this same kind of plot again but instead of being a preacher, he's a politician so let me know if you would like that).//

"Blaine how are you doing this morning?" Mrs.Hummel greeted the boy who was working the daycare center at church that Sunday.

Blaine was a little dazed off so he jumped a bit when she was talking to him, which caused the teenager behind her to stifle a laugh.

Blaine looks around Carol to see Kurt, the bashful boy behind her.

"I'm doing great." Blaine smiles at her.

"That's good. I'm just dropping off your help for the day. You boys have fun." She says and leaves Kurt there at the table with Blaine.

"Hey." Blaine winks. "There aren't any kids here yet but once they get here, I'll go in the back and watch them while you stay on desk duty to check them in, okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Kurt says, smiling softly at Blaine. He had a major crush on Blaine but they couldn't date publicly due to everyone in their little town being majorly homophobic, and because Blaine's dad was the preacher so he was the front runner for all the homophobia, so the stuck to being very flirty in private.

Blaine sighs because he just wanted to kiss Kurt's cheek or hold his hand but there were cameras all over the daycare center.

So Blaine just settles on smiling sweetly at the boy until he heard the door open and he turned to see Mrs.Turner dropping off her daughter.

She signed in and Blaine took the eight month old little girl, and held her in his arms whilst her mom went into the church.

"Hey little cutie." Kurt giggles, playing with her little hands and arms.

"I know right. She's adorable." Blaine smiles, gently bouncing her on his leg.

"Who's to say I wasn't talking to you?" Kurt smirks, sitting back up in his chair.

"Ha ha very funny." Blaine says sarcastically, trying to hide his laughter.

"Oh come on. You are quite little." Kurt laughs. "I'm only like three inches shorter than you and like five months younger than you." Blaine fake pouts. "You're a bully."

"I am not a bully." Kurt chuckles. "You're just sensitive." he says.

"Oh yeah?" Blaine challenges, almost leaning in to kiss Kurt's cheek but pulling away before he actually did it, remembering that they couldn't show any affection here.

Kurt sighs, giving Blaine sad eyes.

Blaine frowns cause he didn't like seeing Kurt sad. "Here." he smiles softly, handing Kurt the baby.

While Kurt was grabbing the baby from him, Blaine grazed Kurt's hand, smiling at him.

Soon, a bunch of kids started showing up and a few more workers got there so they weren't totally alone.

Once everyone got there, Kurt and Blaine went to the back with the kids.

"Do you want to come with me after this is over?" Kurt whispers.

"Where?" Blaine giggles quietly, looking at Kurt confusedly. "It's a yes or no question, Blaine." Kurt laughs.

"Yes. I would love to." Blaine smiles, going to help the kids clean up the apple juice they spilled.

-

"Dad I'm gonna go hang out with Kurt. I'll be back home some time tonight." Blaine calls to his dad after everyone had left the church.