Concert

//requested by @-darrencriss. This one is about Kurt and Blaine meeting at a Queen concert so it's set in 1982 for the Hot Space Album Tour and Kurt is 21  and Blaine is 20👌🏼👌🏼 enjoy!//

Kurt was all dressed up in his right faux leather pants and his Queen shirt. He was ready for this concert.

He drove to the venue and went inside, finding a place to sit because this was one of those venues where you could sit on the grass to watch them perform.

Kurt felt kind of weird going by himself but none of his friends wanted to go with him and there was no way he was missing this concert.

He laid down his blanket and sat down on it, waiting for the concert to start.

-

A little while later, a very handsome guy came up and set his blanket down Kurt's. "Is it alright if I sit next to you?" He asks with a charming smile.

Kurt nods, smiling back at the cute boy. "Yeah of course." He says sweetly.

Blaine set up his stuff and then laid down on his blanket.

A few minutes later Kurt turned to him and smiled. "I'm Kurt by the way."

"I'm Blaine!" He smiles, holding out his hand and shaking Kurt's hand. "I'm assuming you're here alone for the same reason I am? None of your friends wanted to come with you?" He asks, trying to start up a conversation because he thought Kurt was really cute.

Kurt giggles and nods. "Yeah." He blushes.

"Well I'd think that someone as handsome as you would have people chomping at the bit to accompany you to concerts." Blaine smiles, figuring that he had to make his moves before he backed out, and also even if Kurt wasn't gay, I mean how homophobic can you be if you're at a Queen concert?

Kurt blushes brighter. "Oh don't kid yourself, you're way more handsome than me."

Blaine blushes softly. "Kurt, are you flirting with me?" He teases, smirking.

"Well you're the one who started it!" Kurt giggles.

Blaine smiles at him and then everyone started cheering because the band walked out onto the stage.

Blaine and Kurt yelled and clapped and cheered, slowly moving closer together.

-

Soon, the boys were laying down, Kurt's head on Blaine's shoulder as they sang and clapped along to all the songs.

Blaine slowly wrapped his arm around Kurt's waist, looking at him to make sure that it was okay that he did that.

Kurt nodded and smiled at him, letting him know that it was okay.

Blaine blushes, leaning his head on top of Kurt's as he sang to the songs.

Kurt smiles. "You're a good singer." He giggles.

Blaine blushes. "I was the lead member in my show choir group in high school."

Kurt's eyes widened, pulling away from him and looking at him. "Were you by chance a Warbler?"

Blaine chuckles. "Yeah, why?"

"I was in the New Directions!" Kurt giggles. "We were at practically every competition with you."

Blaine blushes. "Wait! You had that solo sophomore year! I remember having such a big crush on you!" He giggles.

"No way!" Kurt giggles. "Well if only sophomore year Blaine could see you now." He smirks.

Blaine giggles. "He wouldn't know what to do with himself."

Kurt smiles, wrapping his arms loosely around Blaine's waist.

-

A little while later, Kurt got a beer because since he was old enough, he could drink it.

He cuddled up with Blaine who ran a hand through Kurt's hair as they smiled brightly, watching their idols on stage in front of them.

-

Once the concert was over, the boys waited as long as possible before they had to get up.

Kurt stands up and grabs his blanket and then hugs Blaine goodbye.

Blaine raises an eyebrow. "And where do you think you're going?" He asks.

Kurt looked confused. "Uh... home?"

"I'm not letting you drive yourself, you had a beer." Blaine says sternly.

Kurt chuckles softly. "Blaine, it was one beer, I think I'll be okay."

Blaine wrapped his arm around Kurt's waist. "So you're telling me that you're going to pass up an opportunity to come to my house and cuddle?" He teases, giggling adorably.

Kurt smirks. "Fine, I guess I'll come home with you." He says, acting like it was such a sacrifice even though he really wanted to.

Blaine giggles, walking Kurt out to his car and getting in with him. "You're a dork."

Kurt smiles adorably. "I know, but you're the one inviting me over so I guess you're into dorks." He smirks, winking at Blaine.

Blaine chuckles, driving back to his apartment. "Yeah, I guess I am." He smiles.

-

They got to Blaine's apartment and walked inside and back to Blaine's room.

Kurt yawns, taking off his tight pants so he could sleep in his T-shirt and boxers.

Blaine blushes, suddenly feeling quite turned on. He changed and then climbed into bed with Kurt, cuddling with him.

Kurt smiles and slowly leans in, connecting their lips in a gentle but fiery kiss.

Blaine blushes, kissing him back passionately, wrapping his arms around Kurt's waist.

Kurt throws his arms around Blaine's neck, kissing him deeper before pulling away for air.

Blaine giggles. "Well that was nice." He blushes.

Kurt smiles, gently moving on top of Blaine, kissing him again.

Blaine kisses back and blushes even more but then pulls away. "Kurt, I don't want to do this if you're drunk. Drunken consent is not consent."

Kurt smiles at Blaine's sweetness. "Blaine, I didn't even finish one beer. It takes a lot more than that to get me drunk, I promise you."

Blaine nods and smiles. "Okay, well then let's do this I guess?" He giggles, leaning in and kissing Kurt deeply.

"Let's do this." Kurt repeats, smirking into the kiss.