Honeymoon

//requested by @marvellover10//

Blaine woke up on Sunday morning, looking down at his hand and smiling at the ring that now permanently resided on his ring finger.

He turned to Kurt, placing soft, playful kissing all over Kurt's face to wake him up.

Kurt giggles. "Babeee it's too early." He pouts, pulling Blaine in to cuddle him and hopefully make Blaine fall back asleep.

Blaine squirms out of Kurt's grasp. "Baby it's almost eleven o'clock and we have to pack up our things, our flight leaves at three and you know how I like to get there as early as possible." Blaine says, kissing Kurt's lips softly.

Kurt smiles softly, remembering that they were going on there honeymoon today and he grabs Blaine's hand, smiling at their rings. "I love you so much." Kurt says sleepily, smiling and kissing Blaine's lips gently.

Blaine giggles at Kurt's sleepy nature that he has always found utterly adorable. "I love you too baby. Now get up or I will pack for you." He teases.

Kurt gets up immediately, knowing that Blaine would pack him the ugliest outfits on purpose.

Blaine laughs and gets up with him, grabbing his suitcase and putting it on the bed, opening it up to start filling it.

The boys stole quick kisses from each other as they packed their bags, smiling brightly because they were so excited about it.

-

They boys got off the plane. It was an awful flight. Practically everyone around them got sick because there was so much turbulence and neither of them could sleep the entire time because there was a crying baby behind them that they swore didn't shut up the whole 12 hour flight to Honolulu.

They landed at 3:30 am and were exhausted beyond belief so they headed for their hotel.

It was almost five when they finally got to the hotel and they threw their bags down and fell into bed, cuddling up with each other and immediately falling asleep.

-

The next day, they didn't wake up until four in the afternoon.

Blaine giggles softly. "Can today just be a cuddle in bed and order room service day?" He asks, giving Kurt puppy dog eyes.

Kurt giggles, kissing Blaine's pouty lips. "Of course, babe. I'm exhausted." He chuckles.

"Well I hope you're not too exhausted to do my second favorite hotel room activity." Blaine smirks.

"I can never be too exhausted for that." Kurt giggles, kissing Blaine deeply before pulling away with a questioning look. "Wait why is it your second favorite? Should I be slightly offended?" He raises an eyebrow.

Blaine giggles. "No, my favorite is cuddling with you, eating room service and watching tv." He smiles. "My brain doesn't think about sex all the time. Only about like 96% of the time." He smirks.

Kurt playfully shoves him, giggling. "You're a dork. But you're my dork so I guess it's okay." He teases.

"Hey, you're the one who married me so I guess you like dorks." Blaine giggles, tickling Kurt to make him laugh and giggle.

Kurt squirms under Blaine's touch, giggling uncontrollably. "Blaine! Stop it!" He giggles.

Blaine peppers Kurt's face in tiny kisses, stopping the tickling.

Kurt smiles. "You missed my lips, dumbass." He teases.

Blaine giggles and smirks. "Oh did I?"

Kurt nods, giggling. "You did."

Blaine leans in and kisses Kurt's lips passionately, cupping Kurt's cheek with one hand and throwing his other hand around Kurt's waist.

They spent most of their honeymoon like you would expect, either on the beach or in their hotel room.

They couldn't be more thrilled that they were finally married.