Cinderella

//I'm doing a Cinderella type story because I've been watching the 2015 version lately because Richard Madden (the prince) is frickin hoT. So here ya go. Things will be a bit different but oh well. (Btw I'm sorry but Carole is the evil stepmother and the step sisters are gonna be brothers and it'll be Finn and Puck)(And Yes, Finn and Puck are gay cause that would make sense considering they would be fighting Kurt for Blaine's attention.)//

Kurt sat at the kitchen table reading the invitation they had received, inviting the boys to the Kings festival to find an eligible suitor for the Prince. Then he heard the annoying voices of Finn and Puck come barreling down the halls, followed by their annoying mother, Kurt's stepmother, Carole.

Kurt quickly got up and acted like he was cleaning the table and then he went to grab the trays of breakfast, bringing them to the table. "Hello." He smiles sweetly at the family.

They ignored him and the boys were eating rapidly while Carole picked up the invitation off the table. "Oh a ball, how fun. Boys, you'll have to put on your best suits for tonight. You will be meeting the prince." Carole smirks devilishly.

Kurt happily cleaned up all of the mess they made at breakfast and then he went to go get ready for the ball.

At seven o'clock, he put on a suit that used to be his father's and he ran downstairs, proud that he was wearing such nice clothing and that he would have a touch of his dad with him when he met the love of his life, the prince.

"Where do you think you're going?" Carole laughs at Kurt.

"The ball!" Kurt exclaims proudly. "The invitation said that all eligible men should be in attendance."

"Oh not you dear. There's no way a prince would want a boy in rags with dirt in his hair. And not to mention that terrible rip in your suit." She scoffs.

"What rip?" Kurt wonders, looking all over it cause he was pretty sure there was no rip.

Puck and Finn walk up to him, tearing the suit he was wearing. When they were done, the sleeves had been ripped off and most of the buttons had been pulled out. He looked a mess.

"Goodbye Kurt, be sure to have the beds made when we get back, it's going to be a long night." Carole laughs they leave the house, leaving Kurt disheveled and crying on the staircase.

Kurt runs out to the willow tree outside, collapsing against a root on the ground and crying. This was the spot he always came to in times of sadness because his mother's and father's ashes were here and so he felt like he was crying on their shoulders when he was here and it was comforting.

He then heard a sparkling noise come from behind him. He turns around to see an older lady in a sparkly gown. He jumps back a little bit. "Who are you?" He asks curiously.

"Well I am your fairy godmother. Did I hear that you wanted to go to the ball?" She smiles.

Kurt nods. "More than anything."

"Well, I do believe I can make that wish come true, now, stand up." She commands, waving at him with her wand.

Kurt stands up, nervously. The fairy twirled her wand around and he looked down. He had a light blue suit on and glass shoes. "This is all very beautiful but I have no way to get there."