Date on the Pier

//I know Lima is nowhere near the ocean but we're gonna believe it is for the sake of this one shot.//

Blaine knocked on Kurt's door, smiling as Burt opened it. "Come on in, Blaine." Burt smiles, hugging Blaine before letting him in.

Blaine giggles softly. "How are you, Burt?" He asks. "I'm doing good. I trust you'll stay out of trouble tonight?" Burt says.

"Yes sir! I'm taking Kurt down to the carnival at the boardwalk." Blaine smiles. "He always talks about wanting me to win him a stuffed animal at a cheesy carnival game so I'm going to do just that."

Burt smiles back at him. "Well you two have fun. He's upstairs finishing getting ready, you can go up there if you wish." He says, sitting down to watch the game.

Blaine goes upstairs to Kurt's room and smiles as he leans against the doorframe, baffled at how gorgeous Kurt was when he wasn't even trying.

Kurt turns and smiles as he sees Blaine in the doorway, walking over to him. "You look handsome." He says softly, kissing Blaine's cheek.

Blaine giggles. "And you look gorgeous as always." He smiles, kissing Kurt's lips gently. "Are you ready to go?" He asks sweetly, wrapping his arms around Kurt's waist.

Kurt smiles back, giggling softly. "Of course. Where are we going?" He asks, holding Blaine's hand as he walks down the stairs.

"Oh you'll see." Blaine winks, leading Kurt out the front door and to his car, driving Kurt to the pier.

Kurt gasps as he saw the bright lights of all the carnival rides. "Baby!!" He giggles, kissing Blaine's cheek.

"I can finally win you that stuffed animal you've wanted." Blaine smiles, parking his car.

The two boys held hands as they walked to the pier. Kurt immediately pointed out the food stand so Blaine got cotton candy and Kurt got popcorn.

And then Kurt grabbed Blaine's arm, pulling him over to the milk bottle ring toss game. Blaine played four rounds and won absolutely nothing.

Kurt gave him a reassuring kiss and walked over to the next game which was one where you throw the ball to knock over the clowns.

Blaine played seven rounds of this one and then was about to give up when on his eight round, he won. He picked out a cute little dog stuffed animal for Kurt and gave it to him.

Kurt squeals excitedly and hugs Blaine. "You are amazing!" He giggles, kissing Blaine softly.

"Let's go ride the Ferris wheel!" Blaine smiles, pulling Kurt over to the ride which was lit up with lights.

They got in the cart and the ride started. Kurt cuddled into Blaine's side because it got cold once they were further up in the air.

Blaine kisses the top of Kurt's head. "Sorry it took me so long to win the stuffed animal." Blaine apologizes. "Don't be sorry, baby. I have my stuffed animal and I'm happy." Kurt smiles, kissing Blaine softly.

Once they stopped at the top, Kurt kinda held onto Blaine a little tighter. "Don't be scared honey, I'm right here." Blaine smiles reassuringly.

Kurt loosens up a little bit and smiles softly at him as they start to go back down to get off.

Once they got off of the ride, Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand and walked down to underneath the pier.

"Blaine what are we-" he starts and then was immediately cut off but Blaine's lips attached to his. Kurt smiles into the kiss as he leans in, wrapping his arms around Blaine's neck, Blaine wrapping his arms around Kurt's waist.

Kurt pulls way slightly, giggling quietly. "Babe, I have to be home by two." He blushes. "It's only one fifteen, we've got plenty of time." Blaine smiles, leaning back in to kiss Kurt.

The kiss got a little heated before Kurt finally pulled away. "Do you want to go take a walk in the water?" He asks, giggling softly. Knowing that if they were to continue, Kurt would not only arrive home past curfew, he would arrive home a mess and probably smelling of sex.

"I would love to." Blaine whispers lovingly, taking Kurt's hand in his, leaning him down to the water.

The water was up to their ankles so it splashed the ends of their jeans, making them cold and damp but the boys didn't care.

"It's quite relaxing just walking along the shore with you." Blaine smiles at Kurt. "It is. Tonight has been absolutely amazing." Kurt giggles, kissing his boyfriend softly. "It would be even better if you could sleep over." Kurt smirks softly.

"Well I'd love to but your dad would kill me." Blaine giggles. "We'll just have to wait till he's not home I guess." Kurt sighs. "He's going to Washington DC this weekend, maybe you could come over then?"

"That sounds amazing, baby. I should probably get you home, shouldn't I?" Blaine smiles.

"Yeah I guess." Kurt pouts. "Why the long face, baby?" Blaine asks sweetly.

"Tonight has just been so perfect. I don't want it to ever end." Kurt sighs, laying his head on Blaine's shoulder.

"We can come back soon, I promise." Blaine smiles, walking back to his car.

"Sounds amazing, my love." Kurt whispers, kissing Blaine lovingly.