Music

//The song used in this is I Belong To You by Austin P. McKenzie (Kevin McHale's boyfriend, if you didn't know) it's honestly such a good song. Anywho, Kurt and Blaine are in the midst of their first fight.//

"I cannot believe you right now!" Kurt yells at his boyfriend. "You are being absolutely insane."

"Oh am I? So you're saying that if I was practicing sexting another guy, you would be fine with that?" Blaine yells back.

"I can't believe we're still on this. I apologized, I deleted his number and told him never to text me again, I don't know what more you want from me! You can't just hold this over my head for the rest of our lives!" Kurt groans.

The entire glee club had gathered in the doorway at this point, waiting for the couple to cool down before they entered the room.

Blaine sat down in his usual chair and Kurt went to sit next to him.

Blaine then stood up and walked across the room to a different chair.

"You're being such a child, Blaine." Kurt scoffs, crossing his arms and then the rest of the glee club comes into the room, filling in all the extra chairs.

-

Everyone came to glee club the next day and sat down.

"So to kick off club today, I believe that Kurt has something prepared." Mr.Schue says and then goes to sit down.

Kurt whispered to Brad for a second and then Brad started playing the piano why Kurt got to his spot.

He cleared his throat and quickly glanced at Blaine before he started.

"Lying in bed with my baby
You make we weak
Make me crazy
For your love
Oh, your love
It's not good, it's not bad
Just the way that I am
So put down your book and give me a hand" Kurt sings, holding his hand out to Blaine.

"Chain me to you in the back of your car
Drag me and drive me
Through your garden
Brass knuckle and bound me
Shackle me please
To the heat of the moment
I'm down on my knees." Kurt sings, giving Blaine a quick smirk to which Blaine blushed at, smiling softly.

"I belong to you
I belong to you
Just 'cuz I want to
Belong to you
I belong to you
You know that I want to
You know I belong to you." Kurt smiles softly as he sang, tearing up a little bit.

"Lounging by the pool at the hotel
Leaving me lie all by myself
Not for long
Not for long
'Cuz you know that I know
How to make you say yes
So I slide in the water
Like I'm getting undressed
Now I got your attention
With all of these goods." Kurt winks at Blaine.

Blaine giggles softly at the slight swing of the hips that Kurt did when he sang the last line.

"I dare you to drown me
The way that you should
Break all my limbs
And I'll breathe on your neck
Tying me up is a form of respect."

Everyone in the glee club was starting to thing whether or not they should leave because this was getting a little sexual and they thought they should leave Kurt and Blaine alone for this.

Kurt walked slowly up to Blaine as he sang the last verse.

"I belong to you
I belong to you
Just 'cuz I want to
Belong to you
I belong to you
You know that I want to
You know I belong to you

Just 'cuz I want to
You know I belong to
I only belong to you."

Kurt whispers the last line as he leans in and connects his lips with his boyfriends.

"Do you forgive me, baby?" Kurt smiles softly, wiping a tear off of Blaine's cheek.

"Of course." Blaine smiles, standing up and hugging Kurt tightly.

Everyone cheered as the boys hugged, happy that their power couple was back together.

//Okay so I may make a different one shot with this song later on cause i had two ideas. So, you should definitely go listen to this wonderful album. This song and the song called Mrs.Kennedy are my favorites.//