Surprise!

//this was requested by @malecacid, enjoy!//

Blaine was drumming his pencil on his desk, waiting very impatiently for passing period to come because then it would be the last class of the day and then glee club.

The bell finally rang ten minutes later and Blaine practically bolted out of the room.

He walked down the hallway to his and Kurt's lockers which were next to each other. He walks up next to Kurt and sneakily snakes his arm around Kurt's waist, smiling at him.

Kurt looks up at Blaine, giggling. "What are you so giddy for, love?" He asks sweetly, putting his books from his bag to his locker because he didn't need anything for his last class.

"Because I want to propose an idea..." Blaine smirks.

"Blaine, I'm not having sex in the bathroom again. That was awful, It smelled really bad and it's gross in there. I'd much rather wait till we get home." Kurt giggles.

"No, I wasn't proposing sex, just skipping last period and having a light makeout session in the choir room..." Blaine giggles, blushing.

Kurt rolls his eyes and giggles. "Fineeee if I must." He teases, smirking.

Everyone went to class and Blaine and Kurt snuck off to the choir room for the last 30 minutes of school.

They sat in one of the chairs, Kurt straddling Blaine's lap as they kissed deeply.

Kurt pulled away for a second. "What are we going to do if someone walks in here?" He asks worriedly because no one knew about them being together.

"We'll give them a show?" Blaine jokes, giggling.

Kurt giggles, playfully hitting Blaine on the arm. "Seriously though, they'll freak if they see us making out like this. I'm baby boy Kurt who doesn't have a sexual thought ever." Kurt smirks.

"Oh I have some mental pictures and probably some texts that proves that to be incorrect." Blaine chuckles, kissing Kurt again deeply, barely pulling away to speak again. "Don't worry, we have plenty of time before they come for practice. Just enjoy the moment, handsome." Blaine smiles, kissing Kurt again.

Kurt smiles into the kiss, kissing him deeper, cupping his cheek with one hand and running his hand up under Blaine's shirt with his other hand.

They spent the next like twenty minutes making out, losing track of time. They didn't realize that it was time for glee practice until they heard a bunch of gasps coming from the doorway.

Kurt removed his hands from Blaine and turned around, immediately hopping off of Blaine's lap, Blaine quickly throwing his hands into his lap to hide his semi boner.

"What's going on in here, white boy?" Mercedes asks, raising an eyebrow.

Kurt brings his hand up, covering the hickey on his neck with his palm. "Nothing. We were just practicing a song." He shrugs, suddenly not being able to act.

Santana smirks and walks up to Kurt, pulling his hand down. "Damn, Anderson. You got the boy good." She winks at him. "So is this like a secret dating situation or are you just friends with benefits?" She smirks.

Blaine blushes, letting Kurt answer while he was trying to think of everything to get his semi to go down.

Kurt was bright red. "W-we're dating." He smiles, walking back and holding Blaine's hand.

Blaine smiles at him and kisses his hand. "Yeah, we are." He says proudly.

Kurt giggles softly at Blaine's adorableness.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rachel pouts, like it was her business to know anyways.

"We just weren't ready for all the teasing and all that. We wanted some time to bask in this relationship ourselves." Kurt smiles.

"So how long have you guys been together?" Finn asks, confused.

"For about four months. We first started dating right before I left Dalton and that's why he followed me here. I don't know how you didn't put two and two together to be honest." Kurt chuckles.

Everyone started the meeting and once it was over, Brittany distracted Kurt by taking him out into the hallway to help her search for the fairy she saw between first and second period, while everyone had a talk with Blaine.

They made Blaine sit down while they all stood around him.

"Okay, listen here Anderson, we want to talk to you about our boy Kurt." Puck says.

"I assumed so, yes." Blaine smiles. He was so happy to be with Kurt and it was quite obvious.

Mercedes smiles, taking a bit gentler approach than Puck. "We just want to make sure you are being good to him and not pressuring him into anything. Treating him like they queen he deserves to be treated as."

Blaine smiles. "Yes, I treat him well and I've gotten his consent on everything."

"Wait a minute. Everything? What exactly does that entail, hobbit?" Santana raises an eyebrow.

Blaine blushes, realizing he shouldn't have said that. "Just kissing." He says, obviously lying because apparently he can't act either.

"Oh my god they're totally boning." Santana smirks, laughing.

Blaine blushes, getting up. "I'm gonna go now, goodbye." He says and starts trying to run away but Finn grabs his arm, bringing him back.

Quinn smiles at Blaine. "Listen, you two seem happy together and as long as you don't hurt him, we'll be alright. But as soon as you hurt him in any way, we're all going to kill you." She says, sounding all perky.

"I wouldn't even dream of hurting him. He's safe with me, I promise." Blaine smiles. "Can I go now? We're supposed to have movie night tonight."

"Wait, one more question." Finn says, piping up. "So those noises coming from Kurt's room, weren't from a workout video you were watching, were they?" He asks, highly grossed out because he didn't want to know about his brother having sex.

"Maybe. Gotta go. Goodbye." Blaine says, successfully running off this time.

He gets to Kurt in the hallway. "We gotta go before they come chasing after me to ask me even more questions. And by the way, they know we had sex." He says, saying goodbye to Brittany and then pulling Kurt out to his car.

"What!?!" Kurt practically yells, getting in the car.

"It's a long story." Blaine chuckles.

"Well lucky for you, we've got all night for you to tell me. Now spill." Kurt says sternly.

"Well....." Blaine starts.