Bowtie

//requested by @malecacid👌🏼👌🏼 this is another skank!Kurt one shot except they aren't dating yet in this one and instead of a shy nerd, Blaine is a confident bean//

Blaine was walking to his locker, grabbing his books out of it, when he stopped in his tracks because he saw Kurt Hummel, His crush since freshman year, walking over to him.

Blaine would call them friends he guessed. They talked a little bit but it was pretty much only in the class they had together.

Kurt smiled slightly at Blaine as he passed him in the hallway.

Blaine's heart fluttered as he went to his next class.

-

Blaine sat down in his class with Kurt. It was Geometry, the last class of the day.

Kurt sat down next to Blaine, smiling at him.

Blaine was the only person at school that Kurt ever smiled at.

Kurt turns to Blaine, tilting his head a bit when he looked at him.

Blaine chuckles softly. "Whatcha looking at?"

Kurt reaches over, untying Blaine's bow tie.

Blaine raises an eyebrow, but couldn't help but blush at Kurt's touch. "Again, whatcha doing?" He asks.

Kurt smiles at his sly excuse to touch Blaine. "Your bow tie was all messed up."

"Oh really?" Blaine smirks. "You do know that I am the bow tie master, don't you? My bow tie, unlike me, is always straight."

Kurt giggles softly, continuing his work.

A couple minutes later, class was almost over so Kurt turns to Blaine and smiles. "Would you want to go to a party with me tonight?" He asks, a hint of nervousness in his voice because he had never asked anyone out before. He was a badass, badasses got asked out, they didn't ask people out.

Blaine blushes and nods, smiling. "Sure!"

Kurt smirks and takes Blaine's hand, pulling his arm closer and writing his number down on Blaine's palm.

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 8:00." Kurt winks.

"See you then." Blaine smiles dreamily at Kurt as the bell rang and Kurt walked out of the room.

-

Blaine was stressing for hours on what to wear and what to do with his hair and everything of that sort, when Cooper came into his room.

"It looks like someone tore through here with a chainsaw, dude. What's wrong?" Cooper asks.

Blaine sighs, flopping down dramatically on his bed. "Kurt is picking me up in thirty minutes and I don't know what to wear, my hair is a mess, and I'm going insane."

Cooper sighs. "Pull yourself together. You said this dude is a badass, right?" He asks.

Blaine simply nods, trying to calm down before he has a heart attack.

"Okay, and you're going to a party?" Cooper asks.

Blaine nods again, sitting up and staring at him. "What are you getting at?" He asks.

Cooper goes and picks out an outfit from Blaine's closet.

He comes back out with red skinny jeans and a white T-shirt and then goes to his closet and grabs his leather jacket and gives it to Blaine.

Blaine raises his eyebrow. "Coop, this outfit just isn't me. He likes me for me and I'm gonna act all badass. I'm not a badass."

Cooper rolls his eyes. "If you say so. Dress however you want, but only gel your hair a tiny bit. It looks better curly." He says.