Promises

//I'm not quite sure where this is gonna go?? It may end up being sad but it may end up being happy?? But basically it's when Kurt moved back to McKinley and Blaine is still at Dalton//

//Blaine's POV//

'I-I'm moving back to McKinley.'

Those were the only words that have been running through my mind all day. My best friend, my boyfriend, is moving an hour away from me. I know that he misses his friends and I know that his family can't afford Dalton's tuition anymore. I know that Kurt would stay if he had a choice, but he doesn't. And that breaks my heart.

~

"Is this the last of your stuff?" I ask, carrying a small box to Kurt's car, setting it in the passenger seat of the car. He said these were his most valuable things and I couldn't help but tear up because right on top was the picture of him and I at his prom, dancing after he won prom queen, one of my favorite pictures of us.

"Yeah, that's it." Kurt said, trying to hide how sad he was, but I could tell, I could always tell.

"Kurt, come here baby." I frowned, motioning for Kurt to come hug me.

Kurt cuddled into my arms and let out a soft sob "I love you so much. And I'm going to miss you. But I promise I will come see you or you can some see me every weekend. No matter how busy I get, you're more important than anything and you come first." Kurt cries into my shoulder as I rub his back softly and soothingly.

"Shhh, it's okay my love. And I'm always just a phone call away. And if you ever need me, I have a car full of gas and a bunch of free time so I will come see you whenever you get lonely or bored or you just want to talk in person instead of over the phone. I will always be here." I smile, holding back my own tears.

"Thank you, Blaine. But you know what I'm going to miss most of all?" Kurt smiles softly, leaning back so he could look me in the eyes, but still keeping his arms wrapped around me.

"What's that, cutie pie?" I giggle softly.

"That fluffy butterfly feeling I get in my stomach when I walk past the grand staircase where we met, or when I walk into the room we sang Baby it's cold outside in or where we had our first kiss." Kurt blushes.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to come visit you and kiss you and create some more memories at McKinley so you get those adorable mushy feelings when you're there." I say, flirtatiously.

Kurt wiped his tears away and giggled "thank you, baby. I love you. I should probably go now. My dad wants me home for dinner and it's already almost five." He says and hugs me tightly one last time.

I tear up but I don't let Kurt see it. I pull away from the hug and kiss him deeply, pulling away and opening Kurt's car door for him "drive careful and text me when you get home, okay?" I smile.

Kurt giggles "okay, goodbye. I'll call you tonight before bed." He smiles and shuts his door, starting his car and waving goodbye as he drove away.

~
//Kurt's POV//

I'm not going to lie, I cried pretty much my entire drive home. It's hard for me to leave Blaine but I had no other choice. And I promised to see him every weekend. Things will work out. I hope.