Kurt's First Kiss

//the new directions walk in on Kurt and Blaine kissing👍🏼 requested by @bowties_and_scarves.//

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Blaine asks, cuddling up in his bed with his boyfriend after school.

"We could order in some Chinese food and have a movie night?" Kurt suggests, smiling at Blaine.

Blaine's heart skips a beat just like it does pretty much every time he sees Kurt smile. "Yeah. That sounds wonderful." He smiles dreamily at Kurt.

Kurt giggles. "You look a little dazed, babe. Did you eat a brownie that a warbler gave you? We've been over this, David is making pot brownies and you need to say no when he offers you one."

Blaine blushes and chuckles. "No, my love for you just makes me feel high." He smirks at his dumb joke.

Kurt snorts. "Okay I love you too but good god that was a bad joke." He giggles.

Blaine smiles all brightly because even though Kurt had told him a million times, he still lights up every time Kurt says he loves him.

Kurt smiles back, calling the delivery place and ordering their food as Blaine puts in a movie.

Kurt sighs and puts his phone down. "They said that since it's Friday night, it's going to take a good hour or so to get here." He rolls his eyes and sits on the bed.

Blaine cuddles up to him, kissing his face, trying to cheer him up. "Hey that's an our of kissing before our breath smells like fried rice." He giggles.

Kurt smiles, placing his hand on Blaine's chest, kissing him softly, pulling away as he heard the opening of Moulin Rouge playing. He giggles. "You picked Moulin Rouge?" He smiles.

Blaine smiles. "Of course. Why would I pass up the chance to see your face light up during all the songs and your favorite scenes?"

Kurt blushes. "You are the best boyfriend ever." He giggles, leaning up and kissing him softly again before pulling away to watch the movie.

Soon, Come What May came on and they stood up, walking around their dorm, singing to each other passionately.

Once the song came to a close, they were in each other's arms. Kurt leans in and kisses Blaine deeply, entangling his hands in Blaine's hair, practically taking all the gel out with his fingers.

Just then, Kurt heard Santana's signature line. "Wanky!" She yells, smirking.

Kurt couldn't have pulled away faster. He practically flew off of Blaine and looked at the doorway and there was every member of the New Directions, looking absolutely dumbstruck.

Kurt crosses one leg over the other, trying to look casual while also hiding his semi. "W-What are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"Well we came to surprise you since we haven't seen you in a while. But you seem otherwise occupied.." Rachel says softly.

Mercedes starts talking. "So I'm just gonna ask what we're all thinking. Who is this?" She asks, pointing to Blaine.

Kurt smiles softly at Blaine who was still blushing profusely. "This is Blaine Anderson, captain of the warblers, my roommate, the handsomest and most talented man on the planet, and... my boyfriend." He says sweetly, turning back to his friends with a proud smile.

"Unicorn! Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?" Brittany asks.

"Well you guys are just too protective over me. I really wanted things to go well with him and I didn't need you scaring him off." Kurt defends, wrapping an arm around Blaine's waist.

Rachel smiles. "We promise not to scare him off, we just want to have a quick chat out in the hallway. Can we do that, Blaine?"

"Uh sure." Blaine smiles, following Rachel and Mercedes out into the hallway.

They turned to him and Mercedes spoke first.

"Listen Blaine, you're a cute kid, and you seem nice, but we want to make sure that you aren't here to hurt Kurt or pressure him into anything he doesn't want to or isn't ready to do." Mercedes says softly.

"I would never hurt him. He's so sweet and beautiful and innocent and adorable. And as for the whole pressuring him thing goes, what you guys saw when you walked in was the most intimate anything we have done has ever gotten. And we've already had that conversation but it's between us, not between us and you guys. And I know Kurt would agree with me on that." Blaine smiles.

Rachel smiles back. "You passed the test then, Blaine. You can go back inside and get your man, we'll leave you two to your date night." She winks.

Blaine goes back into his dorm and wraps his arms around Kurt, smiling as everyone leaves.

Kurt giggles. "So what did the girls corner you into saying?"

"Nothing. They were pretty easy on me. Except for the part where they asked me if I was going to pressure you into anything." Blaine chuckles.

Kurt blushes. "What did you say?"

"I just said that we had a talk about it and that that talk was going to be between us and just us and that I know you would agree with me on that." Blaine smiles, cupping Kurt's cheek.

"And that's why I love you." Kurt smiles, kissing Blaine gently.