Disney World

//The whole glee club goes to Disney World because they are in Orlando for a show choir competition.//

"Okay guys we need to meet back up at the entrance at eight pm tonight, that gives you six hours to roam the park and do whatever you want but please stay out of trouble and behave yourselves." Mr. Schue says.

"Don't worry, Mr. Schue. We will be perfectly fine." Rachel smiles at him. "See ya later!" Puck waves as they all walk away.

"What should we do first?" Kurt asks the group.

"I wanna go meet spongebob!" Brittany shouts. "Brit, we went over this, spongebob isn't a disney character." Santana chuckles softly.

Blaine turns to Kurt. "Babe I have an idea." He smiles. "Let's go ride the teacups!" He giggles excitedly.

Everyone agreed, practically running to the teacup ride.

Blaine, Sam, Finn and Puck were in one teacup, Kurt, Mercedes, Rachel, Brittany and Santana were in another cup, and Quinn, Artie, Mike and Tina were in another cup.

Of course, Blaine, Sam, Finn and Puck were spinning wildly as fast as they could, while the other two cups were spinning at a normal, nice pace.

When they got out of the ride, all four of them were super dizzy and stumbly.

Kurt giggles, holding onto Blaine so he could walk. "I'm kinda tired of hanging out with all of them. Do you wanna split off so we can be alone?" he smiles.

Blaine kisses his cheek. "Sure, babe." he giggles, taking Kurt's hand.

"I say we go eat next because I'm starving." Kurt suggests. "Ooh we should get one of those dole whip things!" he says excited.

Blaine giggles, dragging Kurt over to the food cart that sold them.

The boys got their dole whip and sat down on a bench, sharing the snack.

-

Once they were done, they got up and went to ride some more rides until the sun started to go down and Blaine told Kurt he wanted to go take cute pictures out in front of the castle during golden hour.

Once they got to the front of the castle, Blaine let go of Kurt's hand, losing him in a small crowd.

Kurt looked around anxiously to try to find Blaine until Rachel appeared in front of him, humming the starting notes of Never Knew I Needed from Princess and the Frog, one of Kurt and Blaine's favorite movies.

Kurt giggles. "What are you doing?" He asks Rachel. "Just go with it." She whispers, leading him to the center in front of the castle.

Kurt soon heard Blaine singing the song.

"For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I have
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing, oh yeah"

Blaine walked towards Kurt, singing into a mic as the New Directions gathered around them to watch.

"For the ending of my first begin
And for the rare and unexpected friend
For the way you're something that I'd never choose
But at the same time, something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again"

Blaine teared up as he made his way to Kurt, who had tears streaming down his face. They were both smiling brightly at each other.

"You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You are the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always
My accidental happily
The way you smile and how you comfort me."

Blaine winks at Kurt cause he was smiling and it matched the song. Kurt blushes and takes Blaine's hand as he sang.

"I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always
Who knew that I could be
So unexpectedly
Undeniably happier
Sitting with you right here, right here next to me
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea."

Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt, dancing with him like there was no one else there.

"You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear I need you here always
Now it's so clear, I need you here always."

Blaine concluded his song, pulling away from Kurt. Rachel took the microphone from Blaine as everyone clapped.

Kurt looked around at all his friends that were clapping and when he went to look back at Blaine, he wasn't there. Kurt then looked down to see Blaine kneeling in front of him.

Blaine smiled up at Kurt, who's hand was covering his mouth in shock, crying because he was so overwhelmingly in love with this boy.

Blaine wipes his tears away because he was also crying. "Kurt, I love you so so much and I have to get this out quick so... will you marry me?" he says through a huge grin.

"Yes, yes of course!" Kurt cries, pulling Blaine up and hugging him tightly before pulling away and kissing him passionately.

Blaine kisses him back, pulling away after a second and sliding the ring on Kurt's finger. "Now, we have to get out of here like... right now." He says, taking Kurt's hand as all the new directions ran to the front of the park and then out of the entrance.

"Why were we running?" Kurt asks panting and giggling at Blaine as they stood outside the entrance.

Blaine giggles. "Well ya see, they kinda told me I couldn't do that. I called a while ago and they said no and I wasn't just gonna not do it, so I did it anyways." He smiles.

Kurt playfully hits Blaine's chest but then kisses him lovingly. "Well I loved it." he whispers.

Mr. Schue walked over to the group of students. "You did exactly what I told you not to do." He sighs.

"Listen, I know you told us to stay out of trouble but it was for the sake of love." Rachel smiles. "And I would say that it was worth it." She says, looking over at Kurt and Blaine who were cuddling close and smiling down at Kurt's ring.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Mr. Schue smiles. "Okay, lets get back to the hotel."

Kurt and Blaine got onto the bus, cuddling into their seat together, smiling brighter than anyone had seen them smile before.

"Do you like it?" Blaine whispers, rubbing his thumb over the ring on Kurt's hand.

"I love it. You did an amazing job, baby." Kurt smiles, kissing Blaine softly. "My dad is going to freak." he laughs softly.

Blaine giggles. "I already talked to him and he was okay with it." He smiles. "He was way more okay with it than I was expecting, actually. He was excited. He actually helped me pick out the ring."

Kurt lays his head on Blaine's shoulder. "How do you manage to be the most perfect boyfriend?"

"Well I'm not the most perfect boyfriend. I'm the second most perfect fiancé." Blaine smirks.

Kurt giggles, smiling brightly. "Yes you are." he beams. "I love you."

"I love you too." Blaine smiles back at him, holding Kurt closely.