Bruises

//requested by @malecacid. This one may be a little short//

Kurt slowly got up from the hallway floor after Karofsky and Azimo had left.

Everyone was gone because it was the end of the day so no one was around to help him.

He winced as he hobbled out to his car and drove home.

"Hey, Kurt." Finn smiles at Kurt as he walks in the door but was too distracted by Rachel on his lap to see that Kurt was limping.

Kurt mumbled hello and headed up the stairs.

He took a shower to wash the blood off of his body and he got out, heading to his bedroom.

He had successfully put his pajama pants on and he was attempting to pull his shirt on, groaning in pain.

Blaine slowly opened Kurt's door to hear him in pain. He gasped softly when he saw Kurt's back. It was a mush of red, green, purple and blue colors form the bruising all down it.

He quickly walks over to him. "Shh, baby what happened to you?" He asks softly, gently running his hand down Kurt's back.

Kurt hisses in pain. "Please don't touch them." He winces.

Blaine nods, helping Kurt get his shirt off so he didn't hurt himself by trying to pull it all the way on.

Kurt turns around and snuggled gently into Blaine's arms. Cuddling his face into Blaine's neck, smiling at Blaine's uniform.

Blaine frowns. "What happened, love? Why are you so hurt?"

"Karofsky and Azimo." Kurt sighs into Blaine's shoulder.

"Those idiots?! I'm gonna kill them!" Blaine says angrily.

Kurt shakes his head slowly. "No babe, it's fine. I just need you to doctor up my back because I can't really reach back there." He says.

Blaine kisses the back of Kurt's neck softly, helping him gently lay down on his stomach on the bed. "It's just your back, right babe?" He asks softly.

Kurt nods. "They threw me into the lockers and then stomped on my back when I fell to the ground." He says softly.

Blaine kisses his head and frowns. "Well I'll take good care of you, love." He says sweetly.

Blaine goes and grabs the medicine from Kurt's bathroom and sat back down next to him.

"This is going to sting the cuts and scrapes a little but I promise you it will help." Blaine reassures him, leaving feather-like kisses down Kurt's back as he applied the medicine to Kurt's scrapes.

Kurt winces in pain. "Ow ow ow! That hurts. Not your kisses, those are nice, but the burning.." He says.

"I know babe but once I put the bandaid on, it will go away. It's just disinfecting your cut, making sure it doesn't get infected or anything." Blaine says sweetly, putting bandaids on everything.

He then puts a bit of numbing cream on the bruises, hoping it will numb most of the pain.

He flips Kurt back over and Kurt snuggles into his chest. "Thank you for helping me, baby. I love you."

"I love you too, honey. And I think I'm going to transfer to McKinley, to be with you until you graduate." Blaine smiles happily.

Kurt giggles excitedly. "Really?!" He smiles brightly.

"Yes, really." Blaine smiles, pecking Kurt's lips softly.