Camping

//requested by @klainearemydads.//

"Kurt Babe, are you ready to go? We need to go now so we can get to the campsite before it gets dark." Blaine says excitedly.

Kurt sighs and carries his three bags out to the living room. "Remind me again how the entire glee club decided this was a good idea?" He says sarcastically.

"Baby, why do you have so many bags, we're only there for three days." Blaine chuckles.

"Three?! I thought we were only there for two!" Kurt pouts.

Blaine grabs Kurt's bags and carries them to the car, putting them in the trunk with his bag as well. "You'll be alright, babe. Plus, we'll be all alone in a tent together every night." He smirks, leaning in closer to Kurt. "No parents, no one bothering us..." He says seductively, leaning closer. "Just us." He smirks, leaning further so their lips grazed in a gentle kiss and Blaine pulls away teasingly, hopping into the car.

Kurt giggles and gets in the car with him. "Suddenly, I'm excited." He smiles brightly. "Although now I'll be horny the whole drive there." He pouts.

"Well we'll just have to set up the tent faster, then." Blaine smirks.

-

They got to the campsite and everyone had gotten their tents set up. Every couple was alone in their little tents but they made a rule that they all had to be quiet if they were doing... other activities... in the tents. The only people who had to share the tents were the single people who all had buddies to share with.

They were all sitting around the fire, roasting marshmallows as Blaine, Puck and Sam were playing guitar and everyone was singing.

Kurt got some chocolate on the corner of his mouth and Blaine kissed it off, smiling sheepishly at him.

Kurt giggles, cuddling into Blaine's lap, strumming the guitar with Blaine's hands on top of his, guiding him.

Everyone started retiring back to their tents to go to bed, except for a few people, including Kurt, Blaine, Puck, Santana and Brittany, who all wanted to hang out a bit more and do something adventurous.

They went down to the river, stripping down to their underwear and wading into the cold water.

Puck was swimming around, having the time of his life while the other four were shivering, cuddling into their dates arms because it was freezing water.

Blaine spun Kurt around so that they were face to face and he smiles softly, tracing a hand up and down Kurt's back.

Kurt shivers and his teeth were chattering. "Okay love, that's enough fun and games, Kurt's get you into some dry clothes and under some blankets." Blaine smiles, walking with everyone out of the river.

They put the fire out and then got into their tents to go to bed.

The boys changed into some dry clothes and then cuddled up under the blankets.

Kurt kept inching further into Blaine's hold as he heard noises coming from outside and he began to panic a little.

Blaine pressed soft kisses to Kurt's temples, rubbing his back soothingly. "You're alright, babe. Remember, everything is just as scared of you as you are of it." Blaine says softly.

Kurt nods, smiling softly and then he heard a big coyote howl and he clung to Blaine even tighter.

"Kurt, you're alright. I'm right here to protect you while you sleep." Blaine reassures him.

Kurt nods, smiling softly. "Thank you for being so sweet. I love you." He whispers, kissing Blaine gently.

"I love you too, baby." Blaine smiles