Facetime

//Kurt and Blaine are on facetime and Blaine finally admits his crush on Kurt.//

"Wait Kurt did you do the Algebra homework?" Blaine asks, looking at Kurt through his phone.

Kurt looks back at Blaine. "Yeah, did you not?" He giggles. "I don't understand it, can you explain it to me?" Blaine smiles bashfully.

"Yeah of course. What part are you struggling with?" Kurt asks, getting out the paper.

"All of it. I was kinda distracted, thinking about something." Blaine says, going back to the problem. "How do you solve the first one? I know you switch x and y but after that I'm lost."

"Well you..." Kurt starts.

Blaine zoned out, mumbling about how he wanted to just crawl through the screen and kiss Kurt.

"What was that?" Kurt asks. Blaine clears his throat. "Oh, nothing, I'm sorry I'm just a little tired." He says, smiling softly.

"Well go to sleep then, silly." Kurt giggles.

"But I want to keep talking to you." Blaine says charmingly. Which caused Kurt to actually swoon. "God you're cute." Kurt confesses.

Blaine blushes. "Y-You think I'm cute?" He giggles quietly. "Of course I do. You know that." Kurt smiles.

"Kurt, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I really like you." Blaine confesses.

Kurt squeals excitedly. "You do?! I like you too!" He smiles brightly. "Come over here." Kurt smiles.

Blaine hangs up, sneaking out of his dorm, going a few doors down to Kurt's dorm.

Kurt let him in quickly so he didn't get in trouble for sneaking out.

"I like you too." Kurt smiles. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks.

"Sure!" Blaine smiles, walking over to Kurt's bed, cuddling under the blankets with him, setting Kurt's laptop on top of them, pressing play on Moulin Rouge cause that was the last thing that was playing.

They soon fell asleep, cuddling closely, floating on a high of love.