Drunk Sleepover Part 2

Blaine woke up the next morning and was quite startled when he realized that he was in bed with another guy but his nerves calmed a bit when he saw that it was Kurt. They then spiked again when he realized that he was in bed, cuddling Kurt.

Kurt felt Blaine shake a bit when he was startled and his eyes flutter open and he smiles at Blaine. "Well good morning." He giggles softly, pushing Blaine's curls out of his face.

Blaine smiles softly because for one, he was in bed with Kurt, and two, Kurt was quite possibly the most adorable man on the planet. "I have a question?"

Kurt giggles "what is it, blaine?" He teases, knowing exactly what it was going to be.

Blaine tilts his eyebrow "how did I get in bed with you? The last thing I remember was walking into Santana's house last night for her birthday party."

Kurt smiles. "Well I don't know exactly what happened between then and when you got here at midnight. But you showed up and we're throwing pebbles at my window so I opened it and let you in and you were pretty drunk."

Blaine frowns "how drunk?" He asks.

"Like to the point of drunk where you were completely and totally loopy. You thought my face cream was marshmallow fluff and then when I said it was cream, you insisted that you were an x-man because you thought it was sour cream and when I said it was toxic, you said you were immune to it and that you are sour cream all the time." Kurt giggles.

Blaine blushes "oh god." He giggles, burying his face in Kurt's neck, without really realizing what he was doing.

Kurt blushes. "So... you said something last night... about why you drink and I just wanted to know if it was true. You said something about escaping the world." Kurt says softly.

"Well yeah, that's kinda true. I mean pretty much to escape my dad and assholes at school and stuff." Blaine says into Kurt's neck, closing his eyes because the sunlight coming in through the window was hurting his head.

"Right. And you also said something about escaping to a world where you and I were boyfriends... like a dream world." Kurt says, a blush creeping up the back of his neck.

Blaine blushes "I-I did?" He asks softly, leaning back so he could look Kurt in the eyes.

Kurt nods and blushes "yeah.." he says softly, really wanting it to be true. "Do you really feel that way?" He asks quietly.

Blaine blushes "y-yeah. Yeah I do." He smiles, kind of proud of himself for finally saying it. "Would you... want that?"

Kurt blushes and leans in, kissing Blaine softly and sweetly and then pulling away. "Does that answer your question?" Kurt smirks.

Blaine giggles "hmm... I don't know, maybe do it again just to make sure I get the point." He teases.

Kurt leans in, just above Blaine's lips "yes, Blaine. I would love to be boyfriends." He smiles, kissing Blaine again.