Gavin and Nathan

//okay so you guys seemed to really like Gavin and Nathan from the Thanksgiving chapter so I'm writing another one shot with them in it! It takes place twelve years after the last one.//

"Ben, are you excited to see your grandma?" Blaine smiles at Ben, taking his son out of his car seat.

"Yeah!! Grandma always gives me cookies when I come over!" Ben giggles, squirming out of Blaine's arms and running up to the front door.

Kurt and Blaine held hands as they walked up to the door which was already open since Ben had been frantically knocking since he reached the door so minutes ago.

Pam brings the boys into a big hug, kissing Blaine's cheek. "I missed you guys!" She smiles, letting go of them and picking up Ben, hugging him tightly.

"We missed you too, mom." Blaine smiles at her. He had been getting a little worried about her ever since her and Blaine's dad got a divorce, which was right after Kurt and Blaine's wedding eight years ago.

Blaine's dad wouldn't even let Blaine and Kurt come in the house after they got married and Blaine didn't want his son around anyone like his father so Pam divorced Blaine's dad.

"Benny boy we're going to go talk to everyone, stay out of trouble." Kurt says, kissing the top of Ben's head.

Blaine and Kurt walk into the kitchen where most of the family was gathered. (Sans Uncle Joe, who had since removed himself from family gatherings.)

Nathan and Gavin smiled at the boys, hugging them tightly. "Hey guys! How are you?" Gavin smiles.

Kurt leans his head on Blaine's shoulder. "Pretty good!" He smiles. "How about you two?"

Nathan smiles back at them. "We're pretty good. How's newlywed life treating you?" He asks the boys.

"Nathan, we've been married for eight years." Blaine chuckles. "Yeah! That's still new! We've been married for fifteen years." Gavin laughs.

"Where's my little Oscar?" Blaine asks, looking around for him.

"He's somewhere around here. Probably in the living room watching TV." Nathan smiles. "Where's Ben?"

"With my mom." Blaine smiles but then he feels two little arms wrap around his leg tightly. "Never mind!" He laughs, picking up Ben. "Benny, you remember your cousins, right?" He smiles.

Ben nods and holds his arms out for Nathan to take him, to which Nathan quickly obliged, pulling Ben into his chest and hugging him tightly. "Hey little buddy!!" He giggles.

Then Oscar walked up to them and Blaine hugged him although Blaine was sad cause he wasn't so little anymore.

"Hey Oscar! You're so big now, holy crap!" Blaine chuckles. "You're a whole fifteen now, that's insane!"

"Yep." Oscar smiles. "I missed you guys!" He says, going over to hug Kurt.

Then Cooper walks in with his wife, daughter and son.

Blaine hugs his niece and nephew. "Hey guys!!" He smiles. Davis, Blaine's nephew, was thirteen and Emily, Blaine's niece, was sixteen. And what Blaine found funny is that they both were gay, which was another reason why Blaine's dad and his uncle Joe had stopped coming to family events.

"Okay this kitchen is getting a little crowded, how about we move outside?" Cooper asks.

They all agreed and moved outside. Gavin, Nathan, Kurt, Blaine, Cooper and Alice (Cooper's wife), all sat on chairs and made the kids sit on the ground cause they were more limber than all the adults were.

Blaine and Kurt were cuddling in a porch swing, smiling at the kids on the ground, playing with Ben, who was the newest cousin to join the bunch, but not for long because both Kurt and Blaine, and Gavin and Nathan were expecting little ones in the near future.

Everyone was happy and everything was going amazingly well, especially since the toxic people in the family had left. So holidays were much more enjoyable now and all the kids didn't have to grow up with toxic family members like Blaine and Gavin did, which is all the boys could ever ask for.