Chapter 49: A Fake Pregnancy?

I layed in Justin's arms waiting for Ryan Good. About and hour or so later he arrived with Scooter. They both jumped out and ran over.

Scooter: Sarah?! Justin?! We're here!

Justin: Take her first.

Scooter ran over and picked me up. He was a little shocked as the blanket came off, but he rushed me to the car and wrapped me in a heated blanket. I shivered less than before. Then Justin got in next to me.

Ryan: We're going to the hospital first okay?

I shakily nodded. Then I slowly closed my eyes. I heard voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then everything blurred into blackness.

----

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep....

I fluttered my tired eyelids open. Everything was blurry at first, but I blinked and everything came into focus. I was looking up at a tiled ceiling and lights. I looked over and saw Justin in the bed next to me sleeping. I saw he and I attached to a heart monitor. We had steady heartbeats. Thank God. I gulped my throat was dry. I saw a cup. I reached for it, but it was too far.  I dropped my hand. Then I heard Justin groan and outstretch his arms. Then I saw his eyes open slowly and he turned his head and body towards me. I rolled onto my side. As soon as he saw me he smiled and tried to move, but he tensed up and his eyes shut and he moaned with agony.

Sarah: Justin please don't hurt yourself. Stay there.

He returned to relaxing. He loosed and re-opened his eyes. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

Justin: You okay?

Sarah: Yeah. You?

Justin: Yeah. I'm glad. The police are looking for the people that kidnapped us and almost killed us.

I heard Justin's heart monitor grow louder.

Sarah: Justin. Calm down. We're together and alive. That's all that matters.

Justin smiled and chuckled.

Justin: Your right. I over heard my mom talking to the doctor and we're getting out of here today. Your parents visited, but once they knew you were okay they had to go back to Canada.

Sarah: Ok. Did they say I had to come home?

Justin: No. My mom talked them out of thinking about it.

Sarah: Thank the Lord for Pattie. Haha.

He laughed lightly too. Then a male nurse and a female nurse walked in the male nurse was pretty attractive and so was the female nurse, for a girl of course. The guy nurse looked at me and smiled. He undid all my machinery and picked me up bridal style.

Sarah: Umm. You gonna put me in a wheelchair?

Nurse: Well my name is Gage and why? You're not heavy at all.

He smiled showing off his perfectly straigh smile. I slightly grinned. I could sense Justin glaring at Gage. Then Gage headed out the door before he turned the corner I looked back at Justin and he frowned. I frowned as well. He brought me the back way to the big tour bus and set me inside where i was embraced with hugs from everyone! I couldn't help, but start bawling. Shortly after Justin walked in and denied help from Gage. He sat next to me and and we all group hugged again. Then Scooter and Kenny made sure me and Justin got into his bed, without hurting ourselves, and we cuddled up next to each other. Kenny turned off the light. We scootedd close together. I felt his breathing against my face. He had something on his mind.