Chapter 35: IT'S ON!!

Sarah: Rachel. Rebecca. Go sit down. Okay? I'll see you guys after the show.

The girls nodded. Then I turned my head back towards Josh, he was walking towards us. Don't get me wrong Josh is one sexy cowboy, but I just could never think of calling him mine. He walked over to me and stoped about two feet away.

Josh: Sarah. Long time no see?

Sarah: Not long enough.

He laughed.

Josh: Ouch. I'm hurt, but you look....

He looked up up and down.

Josh: Sexy as always.

Sarah: I appriciate the comment, but I'm not too happy who's saying it.

Josh: Due time. In due time.

Then he stepped closer.

Sarah: I think the only bull I should be taking right now is from the cattle.

I turned and headed to were I was gonna get ready. Cattle roping first then barrel racing. I hugged everyone and kissed Justin.

Justin: Please be careful and if Josh touches you-

Sarah: I will and I won't let him. Just cheer for me and the others. Please.

He nodded. I smiled and kissed him just for good luck. Then I walked back to the gates. Blondie was my horse that just was for riding. She wasn't fast or agile enough for this stuff, sadly. But my quarter horse Wendy. She is also a Palamino colored mare. She SUPER muscular. She was the size of most colts when she was a foal. She's super competative and loves to run and play. I walked over and saw her all saddled up and ready to go. I saw my Uncle Paul. I walked over hugged him and got on Wendy. Than I squeezed my legs and she walked over to where the gate opens. I saw Beeonka. I didn't really care for her because she thinks that just because she has all the lastest equipment or new facy clothes. I judge how good a rider is on their skills.

M.C: Ready?

We nodded. Then the gates opened. Wendy galloped out, she was way faster than Beeonka's. I pulled out my lasso and started twirling then I released and it flew. I GOT IT!! I tied the rope around the horn of the saddle and then Wendy backed up a little. Then I hopped off ran over and tied the calf. I patted it's belliy and kissed it's head and 'thank'ed it. Then i released the calf it and it went staright back to the other side of the arena to it's momma. When I turned to get back on Wendy Beeonka's horse was giving her some trouble. Oh no. I quickly got on Wendy and she charged over there. Then Beeonka's horse rered up and she was about to plumit to the ground when I grabbed her arm with mine and flung her up onto Wendy's rump. Beeonka held on tight. Then her father ran over and grabbed his 'Little Girl' he was about to thatnk me, but her horse started bucking. This horse is gonna hurt someone.

Sarah: Heeya!

Wendy booked it to the other horse. I released the reins and lifted my right leg over and when the time was right I jumped on the back of Beeonka's horse. I grabbed the reins and pulled back. It still bucked a little, but it tired out quickly. Once he stopped. I got off and saw that his bit, the thing that goes in the horses mouth, was too small. I let him take it out. Then he was much calmer and happier. I walked him over to Beeonka. Then I relized people were cheering.

Sarah: He needs a bigger bit. That's why he was bucking around and not listening.

Beeonka: Thanks. Sarah.

Sarah: Just want my most challenging competitor to stay riding and safe.

She smiled. Wendy came trotting over and nudged me in the back. I turned nudged me again.