Chapter 26: This can't be happening!

We finally were airborn and were rising higher and higher. Then we hit 10,000 f.t.

Bradley: Alright children we are at 10,000 feet so you may now undo your seat belts and use the restroom and stretch a litte. And now we're about 5 1/2 hours away from California.

Sarah: Woo. We made it to 10,000 feet and we didn't crash alright.

Erin: Swear to the fake fruit in this ghetto bowl he calls a childish name I gonna go up there and sock him in the throat.

I giggled and the guys chuckled. Erin just let out a breath and shook her head.

Sarah: Do you guys want to watch a movie?

Everyone: Yes!

Sarah: What should we watch?

Justin: Talledaga Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby!

Christian: Anchorman!

Erin: Date Night!

Sarah: How bout we do this? Date Night. Ricky Bobby. Anchorman. Sound good?

Everyone: Yup.

We all some how squeezed on the couch and put the DVD in. Then it started.

-------- Movie number 1 is done

After having our laughs and repeating catchy catch phrases the movie ended. Then Justin poped in Ricky Bobby. Then our next hilarious pick started.

-------- Movie number 2 is done

We did the same thing, even though we've watched these movies more than 4x's. It never gets old. No offense to anyone, but in my opinion Christian has the cutest laugh, Justin has the sexiest, Erin has the awesomest, and i the weirdest. In my opinion.

Bradley: We are one hour away from landing in beautiful California.

I looked at the clock and it read 9:38 p.m. I groaned.

Justin: What's the matter.

Sarah: It's 9:38 p.m!

Christian: Someone's tired!

Sarah: Am not. I'm just slightly hungry and tired.

Justin: I hope you're not too tired because once we land, get to the penthouse, unpack, we're going out to dinner. A nice fancy dinner.

Sarah: Yup. I think I'll last a couple more hours.

I smiled. I walked over and placed the other DVD in and it started.

--------- (Movie Scene: The guys are yelling at their boss)

Steve Carell: LOUD NOISES!!

I started dying!!

Bradley: Alright we'll be landing in just a few minutes so please return to your seats and get seat belted up.

We giggled as Justin turned off the movie and sat back in our seats. I held Justin's hand as Erin held Christian's.

Sarah: So what's this restaurant we are going to?

Justin: The Palm.

Erin: What kinda food to they have?

Justin: They're like a steak style restaurant.

Erin: Justin. I don't know if you don't know this, but I'm black.

Justin: Oh hush! You'll find somehing you like.

Erin: Hmmph.

Then the plane dropped a little. We all 'weeeeee'ed like little kids. Bradley was right. We finally touched down safely. We all clapped for our wonderful piolets and flightattendants. We all thanked them as we walked out of the jet. I saw bright white flashges of light. I looked in the direction they were coming from and saw those big windows that over look the flightstrip and planes. I turned back to see Justin waving and coming towards me. He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. I looked at him.