Chapter 53: TUTUS!!!

(SARAH’S P.O.V)

(4:00 p.m Madison Square Garden’s New York)

Erin and I had run back to the bus and we changed into our rocking outfits and we grabbed animal pillows cause we so G like that. Then we ran back into the stadium and prepped for sound check. Then when it was time to go on stage we all walked out as the fans screamed and cheered. Erin and I walked over and sat on a speaker. Justin, Alfredo, Michael, Nick, and everybody else did their thing. Then it came time to ask questions. Here we go.

Justin: Ok you with the awesome fro!

Girl: Why aren’t Erin and Sarah pregnant anymore?

Justin: Haha! They weren’t actually pregnant. They wear this thing called an Empathy Belly. It just simulates the weight gain of pregnancy.

Erin: *whispers to Sarah* I bet you he didn’t understand a WORD of his own sentence.

I busted out with laughter. Once I opened my eyes and calmed down. I noticed EVERYONE looking at me.

Sarah: Sorry y’all.

Justin laughed and shook his sexy little head.  Whoa, there Sarah. Calm yourself now.

Justin: You there with a Team Jarah shirt.

Girl: Ok ummm. You do you love more Sarah or Selena.

UGH!!! Hearing my name in the same sentence with hers made me wana blow chunks. But I just kept a straight faced and hid the disgust.

Justin: Well. I’m with Sarah and I love her A LOT, but I felt a connection with Selena when I was dating her, but we just couldn’t see eye-to-eye anymore and besides Sarah knows me A LOT better.

The girl smiled. I guess she got the answer she wanted. I smiled. I think she probably heard smack talkers so she wanted to shut them up. Which I think she accomplished that. Good job Team Jarah fan! I LOVE YOU!! You’re awesome! Then Justin’s voice interrupted me and my mental thanking of the little fan girl.

Justin: Umm two more. Ok you with the bright neon blue tutu.

Erin&Sarah: YEAH TUTUS!!!

Erin and I started laughing and everybody too. I could tell it eased the girl’s nervousness because she was wearing the bright apparel. I smiled at her.

Girl: I’m Marcy and umm I was wondering if Sarah could sing us a song after the next person’s question.

She smiled at me. I knew that wasn’t my Marcy! But I smiled at the girl and Justin turned to me and smiled.

Justin: Care to sing a song after our last questionnaire?

I nodded. The girl smiled that much more. I smiled. I made a little girls day! YAY!!!

Justin: Ok one last person before the fantastic Sarah sings. Ok you there with the wavy blonde hair.

Girl: Ok ummmmmm. If you could take Sarah anywhere in the world where would you take her?

Justin looked back at me and smiled a cute, sweet smile.

Justin: I would take her to the center of my heart.

Everyone: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Justin: Alright. Song time. Sarah? Take it away.

I set ma leopard stuffed animal next to Erin and I grabbed my pink sparkly microphone and turned it on.

Sarah: Watch spot ok? Make sure he doesn’t runaway. Kay?

Erin smiled and nodded. The fans chuckled. I walked over to Dan Kanter. I turned the microphone off.