Chapter 10: The Big Bang

(SARAH'S P.O.V)

I'd usually sit by Justin, but I didn't want Selena to think anything and stuff and you know she just got here, so I want her to enjoy her time with him. So at least someone will. To be honest with you, I'd probably date Ryan or Chaz. They're both so adorable. But I think the one person I'd probably maybe even possibly marry is........ Justin. Holy shiz balls am I in deep or what?  We all sat in a big circle. Justin looked as of he needed too hurl of put his fist threw a wall. And I hope its the first one.

Sarah: How should we do this?

Christian: How bout we start with me, then we go in a circle, and who's ever turn it is they get to ask anyone of their choice truth or dare?

Selena: I like it.

Sarah: Me too.

Ryan: (girly voice) Me three.

Sarah: (lightly shoving Ryan's arm) Shut up.

Selena: You two are too freakin cute.

Sarah: Awe. Thanks. Alright Chrissy, since you said we should start with you. Haha. Go.

Christian: Alright. Hmmm. (looks around the circle) Selena. We have to initiate you into our pack. Soooooo. Truth or dare?

Selena: Haha. Okay. Umm. Truth.

Christian: Do you like to skate board.

Selena: Sorta. I mean it's not my passion, but it's fun.

Erin: Chris that was lame.

Christian: I couldn't think of anything at the time! Geez.

Erin: My turn! Hmmm. Sarah.

Sarah: Bring it! Dare!

Chaz: Look out it's our first dare!!

Erin: Hmm. I dare you too.... Give Chazzy a kiss on the cheek.

Chaz: Yessssss. Haha.

Sarah: Oh shut up and come here Chazzy Wazzy. (grabs collar of Chaz chirt; brings him close and kisses his cheek) Hehe.

Chaz: Best day so far.

Sarah: Shut up Chaz! Haha.

Erin: Alright alright. Justin your turn.

Justin: Umm. Erin.

Erin: Hmm. Dare.

Sarah: Oh yeah!! Here we go!!

Erin: Shut it Blondie!

Sarah: So violent!

Justin: I dare you too kiss Christian on the lips.

They looked at each other and both blushed, but their eyes said it all. They wanted too. They leaned in and kissed and they enjoyed it.

Sarah: I think we gota couple!!!

Erin shot me glare of "HUSH!!" I giggled and fell on Ryan's shoulder.

Ryan G.: You kiddies are strange I'm out. Peace.

I had fortgotten Ryan G. was even with us. Awe I feel bad now. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Justin looked really uncomfortable and mad. I would ask, but I don't want to set him off, but then If I don't then he might explode then. Oh fudge nuggets. Then we all noticed it got cloudy.

Ryan: Whoah.

Sarah: Whoah is right.

Christian: Is it gonna rain?

Erin: I don't know?

Selena: Looks like it could.

Then a loud crackle of lightning and then thuder followed. I jumped and wrapped my arms around Ryan's arm. Justin glared at my arms as if he could unwrap them from Ryan.

Sarah: I think we should head inside now.

Selena: I agree fully.

She grabbed Justin's hand and we all got off the trampoline and went inside. It kinda felt crowded.

Sarah: How bout we head over to my house and chill.

Everyone: Okay.

We all ran over to my house. Erin and Chris together holding hands. Me and Ryan pushing and shoving. Selena and Justin were just walking side by side. So I walked over and grabbed Selena's hand and lead her out onto my patio.

Sarah: Me casa es su casa. Okay. Make yourself at home and comfortable.

Selena: Awe. Thanks.

All of a sudden we heard extrememly loud giggling. I knew exactly who it was. Elizabeth! Erin's wittle sister that's now four. I ran out the back door and picked her up and twirled her around. Her giggles filled the air.

Elizabeth: Sarah put me down I'mma fro up.

Sarah: Okay.

I set her down and when she saw Selena she waved. Then went and started cuddling with Chaz. She had a little crush on him, which was so freakin cute. Justin sat down and then Selena sat on his lap. Then I went and sat on Ryan's and then I started bouncing up and down. I started giggling.  Then Justin kindda set Selena off his lap and went inside.

Selena: Should I go and-?

Sarah: I don't want you too get your feelings hurt and have him yell at you. Trust me it hurts when he yells.

I got up and walked inside and saw Justin walking up the stairs. It's funny, because everyone goes up to my room and has a breakdown. I guess they just feel comfortable to freak in my room.

Sarah: Justin..... Justin!

Then he went into my room and shut the door. Something is about to happen and I could feel it as I went up the stairs. I opened the door and saw Justin laying face down on my bed. I walked over and sat down next to him and I started rubbing his back. He looked up at me and his eyes were full of tears and a couple had gotten free and rolled down his flawless cheeks. I rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs.

Justin: Can you shut the door.......... Please.

I nodded and walked over to the door and slowly and quietly shut the door and walked back over to him. He looked down at his hands.

Sarah: Justin. Please. Tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and then I let them out. He pulled me close and hugged me tightly. He realeased and grabbed my hand.

Justin: I want the truth........ Do you love me? And I'm not talking about the friend love.

Sarah: I... I... I... I... Yes. I have for a long time. And when you left I was so hurt. I missed you so much. And when I found out you were with Selena. I couldn't believe. I don't hate her or you, it's just I wish it was me. And in that box is-

Justin: Mr. Higgins.

Sarah: Mr. Higgins? The butterfly?

Justin: Yeah. Erin said he was in there. Right?

Sarah: Ha. No. The letter in the scrapbook that I was holding. That letter is in this box. (picking up the box) It says how I feel.

Justin: Really?

Sarah: Ya. Why do you feel the same way?

He looked me in the eyes. Oh no. Maybe he doesn't. I can't bear to hear what he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha drama lol.

Selena's Outfit.: http://celebshut.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/selena-gomez/santa-monica-place-june-2011/selena-gomez-santa-monica-place-june-2011-03-520x780.jpg