Chapter 40: I LOVE HIM!!

Once we got home it was dark and my jetlag was kicking my big white butt. Justin practically had to slap me to keep me up. We made it to the car. My eyes could barely be opened wide. So I stressed my eyes open.

Justin: You okay?

Sarah: Can't. Rest. Eyes. Or. I'll. Pass. Out.

Justin: When we get home you can pass out.

Sarah: O. Kay.

We made it home in no time. Tomorrow was the reunion. I needed to be fully rested. I opened the door and shuffled to the bus. I opened the door said hello to the guys, but went staright into our room. Changed and got in bed. Then I heard Justin shut the door, dress down, and get in bed.

Justin: Night babe.

Sarah: (yawn) Night booooo.

My voice slowly faded. I had a feeling I was gonna sleep. Hard.

----

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in my room. Did we go home? I sat up and saw a note laying on my bed.

Mom: Sarah. Once you get up, get dressed. We're heading out to Justin's and Selena's wedding. :)

I gasped. I smaked my one hand over my mouth. My eyes scrolled down and I saw a Selena and Justin side-by-side and...... OH MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!! HOW THE H**L DID THIS HAPPEN!!?? I felt my eyes fill with tears instantly. I just let the tears roll down my face. Then my mom walked in.

Mom: You're- Missy what's wrong?

Sarah: What the h*** is this?!

Mom: Don't you-

Sarah: I want to know!!! NOW!!

Mom: Sarah you should be happy! He's your best friend!

Sarah: I LOVE HIM!!

Mom: NO! Sarah. Selena and Justin are getting married you're going for moral support! If you object he'll NEVER be your friend!!

Sarah: THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!! THIS IS ALL A LIE!!! IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!!

My mom grabbed my arms and hugged me. He "shhh"ed me softly and and patted my head and rocked side-to-side. I just bawled.

Face it Sarah. You'll always be second best. Be that great friend. Support him.

But I love him.

Well he loves Selena. Face the facts. You are JUST FRIENDS.

I sniffled and rubbed my eyes.

Mom: Get dressed and try and keep calm. Alright.

I nodded and opened my closet and saw the dress. It was beautiful, but I hated why I had to where it. I grabbed it and put it on. Then I put some pumps on. Then I put some makeup on. I took a deep breath. Then I heard a car honk.

Mom: You're going with Ryan and them okay?

I just grabbed my keys and walked downstairs and walked out to the car. I opened the door got in and we drove off. I sat there quietly while the boys were putting on there tuxedos. They ignored that I was even there. Not even a hello. I noticed we were heading to the lake. Then I saw the beautiful venue. I saw a women walk up to us.

Woman: Miss Davis?

I nodded

Woman: I'm Selena's and Justin's wedding coordinator, Tiffany. Justin wants to see you.

I sorta perked up she led me into the lake house to see Justin checking himself out in the mirror. I walked over to him. He turned and smiled and hugged me. It only shattered me even more. I pulled back.

Justin: This is the best day of my life. I'm marrying my dream girl and my best friends are seeing me get married and get to be a daddy. I want you to be the godmother.

I starred at him blankly. I just blinked a couple times and nodded. He frowned.

Justin: You okay pal?

I turned and headed towards the door.

Justin: Sarah!

I opened the door, but before walking out I turned and looked him in the eye.

Sarah: I'm just depressed. And crushed. he got a look of a sad "What?". Then I walked out and took my seat in the front row. Justin quickly joined everyone and stood on the alter. I looked down at my toes. I just starred and starred and then I heard the piano start. I looked back and saw a fat Selena in an ugly red velet dress. I wanted to cringe, but I just starred blanky. She smiled and then once she made it to the alter we all sat. Then the program began. I sat and just starred at the floor and zoned out. Once it was over I got up and walked to the lake house. I took off my heels and kicked my legs back-n-forth in the water then I heard someone groan ing and stumbling. I looked back and saw a tanked Ryan. By taked I mean drunk off his butt.

Sarah: What the h*** happened to you?

Ryan: Kiss me.

He tried to kiss me, but I shoved him back. Then he got angry and then grabbed me and slammed my head against the side of the lake house. I started crying. I threw my hand up to were it felt warm and wet, and hurt like a mother sucka. My fingertips felt wet. I brought my hand down and saw blood. I lightly gasped/breathed out and looked at him. He starped duck tape over my mouth hands and ankles. Then he stood up almost falling and he kicked me rolling me over. I winced with pain, but it was muffled thanks to the wonderful tape over my mouth. Then he rolled me off the edge I hit the water and started sinking to the bottom. I started struggling. I got the mouth tape off, but I sucked in water and I started gettting light headed and dizzy. Then I started getting tired and weak. Then I sucked in some more water.

~Reality~

I sat up gasping for air. I grabbed my throat and started coughing. Then Justin sprang up. It was all a dream. Thank the Great Gunter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sowi it's short, but Manta50 gave me a good idea and I had to get it u :) I'm hope you liked it and please like I said don't be afraid to P.M me ideas. I will dedicate the chapter to you. :) Vote, Comment, Fan, and to your library. :)

Sarah's PJ's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35684717

Sarah Wedding Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35686425