Chapter 12: Justin, you remember the girls. Right?

Oh god I absolutely love Steve Carell and Will Ferrel. Two most favored actors EVER!!! I was dying of giggles. Everyone else was too. Then after that movie we poped in Get Smart. Man is Anne Hathaway pretty.  After cracking up for and hour and a couple minutes. Then we all looked at each other.

Sarah: Now what?

Dad: I don't know bout you kiddies, but it's now 3:30 so I'm going to drive down to the shop and fix up a couple bikes.

Scooter: Like street bikes?

Dad: Well I do dirtbikes, but Riley does street bikes.

Scooter: Can we tag along?

Dad: Sure. Come on.

Kenny: Bye guys. We'll be back.

Sarah: Bye guys have fun!!

Dad: Can do.

I saw all the adults; Daddy, Kenny, Scooter, and Ryan G. Then my mom came waltzing up the stairs with a big smile on her pretty face.

Mom: The women are going shopping. And by women I just mean me, Pattie, and Kacey.

Sarah: That's cool. We'll be here.

Mom: No weird shananagins. Okay?

Everyone: Okay.

Then she walked down stairs. We heard them loudly open the door and then the voices faded and the door shut. I jumped up and started flinging my arms everywhere. I stopped after ten seconds of my little spazam, my hair hanging in my face. I started lightly giggling to myself.

Justin: Wow. That was..... Strange.

Sarah: (sitting down) I know.

Then Ryan's phone bleeped.

Ryan: (looks at phone) Hey. (smacks Chaz) We gotta go to practice.

Chaz: Alright bye guys.

Sarah: Bye guys.

We all said our goodbyes and gave them hugs. Then it was just Justin, me, Erin, and Chrissy. Oh and I forgot to mention my wittle ferrot Charolette. She's all black and has blue eyes. She's so adorable.

Sarah: Well it's still raining what are you guys gonna do?

Christian: You have two hammocks right?

Sarah: Yeah ones already hanging up I just have to get the other one.

Christian: Let's cuddle! (hugging Erin)

Justin: That's a - You're brilliant Christian!!

Christian: I know. Thank you. Thank you. (bowing)

Sarah: You guys are so retarded.

I got up and walked down stairs towards the garage. I heard Erin, Justin, and Christian walk towards the backyard. I found the hammock and dragged to the backyard. I saw Erin and Christian already cuddling in the hammock and Justin just standing there with that million dollar, gorgeous smile. I smiled and hung it up. Justin sat down first. I sat horizontally my legs ontop of his lap. We sat there quietly for a moment then he looked at me.

Justin: Can I tell you something.

Sarah: Anything boo. (moving next to Justin)

I layed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

Justin: I had a dream yesturday night.

Sarah: Yeah.

Justin: We were in New York City and we went to a dress store and we got a beautiful dress and tux, then we went to a restaurant, and I grabbed you left hand and felt a ring, and the we went up a stoop to the top and there was a candlelit dinner, it was amazing, but then you started to tear up.