Rocky Imagine

You were waiting in the house, alone. You and Rocky were currently in the middle of a prank war, and so far, he was winning. He was supposed to be home in one hour, so you got everything ready and prepared. You wrote him a note saying, “Dear Rocky, I wanted to surprise you after work. Right beside this note, is a loaded Nerf gun, and extra ammo. I am waiting somewhere in the house, in an undisclosed location. Come try to find me xoxo have fun! Love, Charlotte J ” You got the Nerf guns ready, unwrapping all of the packaging.

After getting the guns set up, you grabbed toothpaste. You turned off all of the lights in the house, and placed the toothpaste under all of the light switches and door knobs, just to add an extra touch. You grabbed your gun, running upstairs, finding your secret spot. You had a bench in your closet that was filled with blankets, so you decided to use that. You carefully removed the blankets, leaving only one inside as padding. You got in, and grabbed the remainder of the blankets placing them on top on you. You were completely hidden; Rocky would never know where you were. You grabbed your phone, looking at the time. It was about 10 minutes until he usually came home. You waited patiently, playing on your phone for the remainder of the time.

After about 15 minutes, you heard the door downstairs slam shut. You waited, being really quiet. After a couple of minutes, you heard Rocky climbing up the stairs slowly. He tried to be sneaky, but honestly, you heard him trip about three times. Your bedroom door quietly creaked open, and you grabbed your gun, trying not to make any noise. You peaked through a crack in the wooden bench you were in, trying to spot him. He was slowly creeping toward you. You wondered if he even knew you were in there, and you held your breath. The bench opened up, and you waited for what seemed like 5 minutes before he closed it back. Yes! Rocky did a quick check under the bed, and then left, heading toward the guest bedroom.

As quiet as you could be, you removed the blankets from your body, silently creeping out of the bench. You crawled behind the bed, and peeked out from the door. After you couldn’t see anything, you got up, tip toeing through the hallway. You peeked into the guest room, seeing him looking through the closet. You got your gun, aiming it toward Rocky, and shooting. He whipped around surprised, and before you knew it, you were racing down stairs. “Got ya Rocky!” you screamed cackling. “Not for long!” he said chasing after you. You paused, looking for somewhere to hind. You decided you didn’t have time, so you ran into the laundry room, hiding behind the door. It took him about 10 minutes, until you finally heard his footsteps approaching the laundry room. You got your Nerf gun ready, aiming. He peeked his head into the room, and you shot him in the face. You couldn’t help but laugh at the terrified expression on his face, and he soon followed. You fell onto the floor, dying of laughter. He shot you into the side with the foam bullet, before falling right beside you. “You should have seen your face!” you shouted, still cackling. He laughed with you, before grabbing his gun, shooting you again in the side.

“There, now we’re even,” he said smiling, grabbing your face. He kissed you, and you put your hands around your neck. “That was really fun,” you whispered. “It was. I’m just really glad I have an amazing girlfriend that can still have fun, and not be too serious,” he said pulling you closer to him. You put on the best serious face you could, “You know what I mean!” he said laughing. “Mmhmm,” you said kissing him again. You both laughed about this moment for a long time, and Rocky bragged to everyone he knew about the awesome time you planned for him. It was one of the best days you guys have ever had together!