Riker Imagine

You and Riker finally had a day in, so you decided to have fun! When you woke up, you found that Riker had made you breakfast. There wasn’t a better way to wake you up in a good mood! You turned on the music, as loud as it would go, and danced around the house. ‘Classic’ by MKTO played, and Riker jumped up, dancing like crazy. You played this song on purpose, because you knew how much he loved it. Pretty soon, you joined him, having fun. You were standing on the couch, trying your best to dance along, when Riker picked you up. You placed your legs around his waist, and your hands held behind his neck. You giggled, watching how cute he was. He laughed, before kissing you. You continued, until you had to gasp for air. He let you fall onto the couch, and he plopped down beside you. 

Next, ‘Love The Way You Lie’ by Eminem and Rihanna came on. He laid on your chest, while you played with his hair. He hugged your waist, getting comfortable. “I love you,” he said quietly. “I love you too Rike. More than anything,” you said. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you,” he said honestly. “Yeah?” you asked him. “Of course! One day, I’m gonna marry you,” he said smiling. You paused, listening to how much you loved him saying that. You now had a smile spread from ear to ear. “I mean it,” he added, “We’re gonna live in a big house, with kids, who look just like you,” he said, squeezing you a little tighter. By this point, you were completely in awe, and your cheeks hurt from smiling so much. 

"Sounds like you got it all planned out," you said, teasing him. "Yep," he said smirking. "What do you think our lives will be like in ten years?" he asked you. You pondered for a minute, and then responded with, "I don’t know to be honest… I just know that wherever I am, you’ll be with me," you replied. He chuckled, "I like that thought." "I knew you would," you said, winking to him. He smiled contently, and there was a long silence. You were so close, that you didn’t need to fill each space with chatter. You were content just being with him, and vice versa. "I love days like this, when we just get to stay home and do nothing," he said honestly. "Me too. I love spending time with you! It always makes me feel better," you chimed in.

"What do you mean, ‘feel better’? he asked. "It’s nothing. I’m perfectly fine," you said, trying to change the topic. "Yeah right. Nat, I know you so well. And I can tell when something is wrong," he said seriously. "Fine," you sighed, "There’s a few blogs on Tumblr and they were saying some things about me… But they were just doing it because they were jealous of me being with you. that’s all," you said faking a smile. "No, they were saying it because your insanely gorgeous, not because your with me. That’s impossible," he finished. "See! You always make me feel better!" you giggled. "That’s because I hate seeing you upset, and I’d do anything to see that beautiful smile of yours," he said looking up at you. "Thank you Riker," you whispered. "Your welcome Nat. I love you more than I could ever tell you, so next time you read bad comments, just remember that," he said, instantly making you feel better. You blushed, looking down. You spent the rest of the night watching ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ and lying with him on the couch. He whispered sweet things into your ear, interrupting the movie. You couldn’t complain though, especially when you had the best boyfriend ever!