Riker Imagine

Riker had decided that today, he was going to take you to the water park. You were so incredibly excited! You guys had been going out for a few months, and he loved to take you on fun dates like this. You made sure to get up earlier than normal, to start getting ready. After all, you wanted to look good for Riker. You put your hair in a cute messy bun, and did some simple makeup. You walked back into your room, putting on your adorable bathing suit, and the cute, flowy cover up. You went ahead, already putting on sunblock, perfume, and then brushed your teeth. You walked downstairs, taking a seat on the couch waiting until he got there. You watched a few minutes of an infomercial, and then heard Riker pull in. 

You turned off the TV, and ran to the door. He was there waiting, in a T- shirt and swimming trunks. You let him in, and the first thing he did was look you up and down. “Damn, you look so good today,” he said putting his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. “Not too shabby yourself,” you smirked at him.  You leaned up, giving him a kiss. He picked you up, with your legs wrapped around his waist. You continued, but he suddenly pulled away, “If we keep this up, we might not even make it to the water park,” he mumbled. You unwrapped your legs, standing back onto the ground. “Okay, okay!” you said, pulling him out the door. 

When you got there, it was already completely packed. You went ahead taking off your cover up, and leaving it into the car. You saw Riker glancing over at you, so you rolled your eyes playfully, “C’mon,” you said, hurrying him. He grabbed your hand, walking toward the line. “Look at that one! We have to ride that first!” he said, lighting up like a kid on Christmas morning. You loved the fact that he got excited for those types of things, and he noticed when he caught you staring. “Figures you would pick the biggest ride here first!” you teased. “Yep,” he said leading you to the ride. You waited for a good 15 minutes, but then it was your and Riker’s turn to get into the raft. The ride was shaped like a huge, giant funnel! You looked at Riker worried, but he assured you it was only a ride, so you trusted him. “I’ll hold your hand the whole time!” he promised. You reluctantly sat into the raft, sitting as close as you could to Riker. “You all ready to go?” the attendant asked. “Yep!” Riker said enthusiastically, as you whispered “no” quietly. The attendant let go of the raft, sending you into the tunnel. The raft suddenly took a turn, and you were facing away, not being able to see where you were going. You screamed to the top of your lungs, afraid of what you couldn’t see. Riker was laughing at you the whole time, not even being afraid of the ride one bit. 

The ride was over, and your raft floated into the pool at the bottom. You were still in shock, and as you tried to get out of the raft, your legs buckled, making you fall in. You panicked, breathing in the water, feeling as it burned down your nose and throat. Riker pulled you up, “It wasn’t that bad!” he said, “and  it was only three feet of water…” “I panicked, and got scared okay?!” you said laughing at yourself. For the next ride, Riker decided to take it easy on you, picking the Lazy River. You got the two person raft, and he helped you onto it, before getting on as well. “This is much better!” you said smiling. “I still like the big ones,” he said pretending to pout. “How about we ride that one next?” you said pointing over to a series of giant slides. “Yeah, that one looks fun!” he said all excited again. 

You finished the Lazy River, and walked over to the other slides.  These didn’t look scary like the funnel did, they looked just right. You and Riker once again, got into the two person slide. You were actually excited about this one, but you still screamed all the way down. Not in a terrified way, but more of a fun way. You landed into the bottom pool, watching Riker smile from ear to ear. “That was a fun one!” he said helping you off. “I know! I think that one is my favorite so far! You both decided to ride that one 10 more times, until you began to get hungry. Riker took you to a little cafe in the water park. You ate lunch, while you and Riker decided which other rides you wanted to try. 

The rest of the day went along amazingly, and you even stayed long enough to see the fireworks at night. Riker felt you shaking beside him, so he hugged you tight, trying to keep you warm. Pretty soon, you both decided to head back, and luckily, he had packed a blanket in his car for you. You cuddled up, staying close to the heater. Without realizing, you fell asleep in the passenger seat, and you woke up to Riker carrying you inside. “Mmm, put me down,” you mumbled. He obeyed, and you walked up to the porch, unlocking your door. He hugged you again, leaning in for a kiss. You leaned onto his chest, “Thank you for today. It was so much fun,” you said, still sounding half asleep. He laughed, “Your welcome Kennedy. I love you, goodnight.” “Love you too Riker,” you said before shutting the door, walking up stairs. You fell asleep immediately, dreaming of all the fun you had today.