Ross Imagine

Happy 17th birthday! Make it a good day! ;) Hope you like! This is set for the future just so you know :)

It was one week before your birthday, and Ross was pestering you about what you wanted. “Ross, I already told you, I don’t want anything,” you said shrugging. “Lies! C’mon, you can’t think of one thing? Every girl wants a gift for her birthday!” he said, trying to pry it out of you. You shook your head no, and continued reading your magazine. He gave a sigh, giving up. “I’ll just have to guess then…” he muttered. “No, because I don’t want anything,” you argued back.  ”You’re getting something,” he said, walking out of the room. After he left, you smiled, thinking of how cute it was that he was trying so hard. 

~Your birthday~

"Good morning birthday girl," you heard Ross whisper in your ear. You turned over, smiling. "Thanks," you said, leaning up to kiss him. He pulled back, "Go get ready," he ordered, jumping out of bed. "Not yet. Can’t you just come back here and continue this?" you said, trying to lure him back. He leaned in for another kiss, but briefly pulled away again. "Come on!" you whined. "Get ready! Big day ahead!" he repeated. "Fine," you said throwing off the covers. You grabbed a cute dress, before walking in to shower. You finished up, fixing your hair and makeup done. After you were completely ready, you walked downstairs, trying to spot Ross. He was sitting on the couch, watching TV. When he heard your footsteps approaching, he turned around, giving you an approving look. "You look amazing," he said bewildered. "Really? It’s not too much?" you asked nervously.  He got off of the couch, immediately wrapping his arms around your waist. "Absolutely not. It’s perfect," he breathed. You blushed, looking down. 

"Ross where are we going?" you asked warily. "That’s for me to know, and you to find out," he smirked. You drove in a comfortable silence, holding his hand. He parked the car, "We’re at the boardwalk?" you asked confused. "Yeah, you like it here don’t you?" he questioned. "Yeah, off course I do Ross. But don’t you think I’m overdressed then?" you asked concerned. "No! Trust me, you look so beautiful," he said, giving you a quick kiss, before exiting the car. He ran over to your side, opening the door for you. "Why thank you sir," you giggled. "You’re welcome birthday girl," you laughed. He took your hand, leading you around the boardwalk. "Where are you going?" you asked him. "Somewhere," he said, not giving you an answer. You sighed, but followed him anyway. He led you to a packed space, with a stool sitting out. "Here," he said, placing the stool out for you to sit on. "What are we doing Ross?!" you asked nervously. "Just sit, okay?" he said, motioning for you to stay. 

You sat in silence, and Ross took a few yards back. There were people everywhere, and pretty soon, they started standing beside him. Before you knew it, ‘Marry You’ by Bruno Mars started playing. The ‘crowd’ all broke out into dance, Ross in the lead. He had organised a whole flash mob for you on your birthday! A smile formed at the corner of your lips, your face gleaming. And the song was ‘Marry You’! ‘Does that mean he’s going to propose?!’ you asked yourself. Tears were forming in your eyes, but you wiped them away so you could see the rest of the dance. The song finished, and Ross still stood back, while someone threw him a microphone. He turned it on, walking up to you smiling. “Hey Jasmine, there was something I wanted to ask you,” he said, and it played over the loud speaker. You hadn’t even noticed, but people were all around, watching. “I’ve known you for years, and you’ve always been there for me. There is nothing I wouldn’t give to make you happy, and I want the whole world to know you’re mine. I want to make this your best birthday ever, and I promise to make it even greater every year because you deserve it. You’ve been there through everything, when I’m away, and when I’m here, and no one else could do the things you do. I have loved you since I first set eyes on you, and every day, I fall in love even more. What I’m getting at, is that I couldn’t live without you. Ever. So… I wanted to know if you would accept forever,” he said, leaning down on one knee. “Will you marry me?” he asked you. Tears were stinging your eyes, but you finally nodded. He got up, embracing you in the tightest hug. He slid the ring on your finger, before putting your hand into the air. “She said yes!” he screamed proudly to the crowd. They erupted into whistles and clapping, before chanting “Kiss kiss kiss!” Ross grabbed your waist, dipping you, while giving you a passionate kiss. The crowd went even wilder this time, screaming and whistling. 

You were so unbelievably happy, and you couldn’t hold back the smile on your face. Ross held your hand, his face gleaming in the moonlight. “Thank you for saying yes,” he said. “Thank you for asking me. Nothing would make me happier than to marry you,” you said kissing his cheek. He smiled, pulling you closer. “Love you Jas,” he whispered. “I love you too Ross,” you replied back.