Ross Imagine

You walked into the house, slamming the door on the way in. Ross jumped up, startled, “Hey Rissa, are you okay?” You nodded curtly, running up the stairs. You got your pajamas, putting them on as fast as you could, and climbed into bed. You heard a slight knock on the door, “What do you want?” you asked tiredly. He peeked his head in through the door, eyeing you cautiously. He tiptoed in, taking a seat beside you. “What’s wrong?” he asked quietly. You sighed, “Nothing Ross. Just leave it alone okay?” you said, trying to get comfortable. “No, I don’t want you to be upset. Just tell me what’s wrong so I can make it all better,” he said, kissing you on the cheek. “Well, I don’t wanna talk about it,” you mumbled, rolling over. “Well then I don’t wanna leave,” he argued back, stubbornly. You sighed once again, but tried to ignore him. He started humming ‘Pass Me By’ and tapped his fingers to the beat. You turned around, glaring at him, “Really? Today is not the day Ross! Just stop!” you snapped. A look of hurt flashed before his eyes, but then vanished. “Rissa, did I do anything?” he asked worriedly. “No Ross. You didn’t do anything, I just had a bad day. I know it’s not your fault, I’m sorry,” you apologized. “It’s s’okay,” he mumbled. “Look, I’m just being boring and sleeping. Why don’t you hang with the boys or something? It must be a lot more fun than sitting here with me,” you suggested. He shook his head, “No, I’m not leaving you here upset by yourself. I wanna see that beautiful face smiling,” he said, leaning in to give you a kiss. 

The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, but you had to pull back for air. You then sat in silence, contemplating on whether or not to tell him what’s wrong. “I love you Rissa,” he said, stroking the side of your face. “I love you too Ross,” you murmured. “Will you tell me what’s wrong now baby?” he pleaded. “It’s probably just nothing… I got worked up over something that’s probably not even true,” you said, fiddling with your hand. “Well, tell me. I wanna know,” he ordered. You sighed, “Fine. I was at work today, and one of my coworkers had a magazine,” you stated. “And? What’s the big deal about that?” he asked confused. “It had you and Maia on it… It said a bunch of stuff about you cheating on me, and it just made me mad,” you admitted. “You know I wouldn’t do anything like that right?” he asked, pulling you closer to him. “I know, but It still upset me that they would put something like that on there…” you said sadly, “And it’s just embarrassing.” He looked down, and paused for a minute. He looked back up to you, “Marissa, I can’t make someone else change their mind about us. But none of that even matters, because you and I know the truth. I love you more than anything on earth, so don’t let some stupid magazine ruin that,” he said, stroking the side of your face. You pulled him closer, kissing until you needed air. “Thank you,” you murmured. “For what?” he asked curiously. “For always making me feel better… I know that some times there’s going to be rumors, and I wasn’t mad at you… I was just mad that someone would do that,” you said again. “I know, but I promise I’ll always be here to make you feel better. I hate seeing my girl upset,” he whispered. 

After Ross cheered you up, you walked with him downstairs. He put in your favorite movie, cuddling you close. He played with your hair, until you dozed off to sleep. “I love you Marissa,” he whispered. You eyes opened a little, sleep almost over taking them, “I love you too Ross. Goodnight,” you said tiredly. He chuckled, before picking you up, taking you to bed.