Riker Imagine

You and Riker were on a very long road trip. He got two weeks off, and you gave him the idea of driving around the country, seeing new places. You had been on the road for a few days now, and so far, you were in Tennessee. This was one of your favorite places so far, it was snowy, and had tons of twinkly lights around. You were in Pigeon Forge, and you had heard they had an ice skating rink near the top of the mountain. “Hey Rike, let’s go up there!” you said pointing on the map. “What’s that?” he asked curiously. “You can drive up the mountain, or ride a lift up there, and they have a little town. It even has an ice skating rink!” you said nudging him. You both  decided to drive up there, around the many twists and turns. You had the music basted up, and you were singing along to the songs terribly. Riker gave you a look, before you muttered, “Sorry.” He looked at you confused, “Sorry for what?” he asked. “I know I can’t sing. But it’s just so damn fun!” you shouted, laughing. He laughed with you, “I don’t mind. I think it’s cute,” he said. 

After about an hour, you got to the top of the mountain, and you were speechless. It was so beautiful up there, there were the prettiest lights you had ever seen, and you could see the giant ice skating rink. “We should go there first!” he said excitedly. “I knew you’d like it!” you said happily. He turned off of the car, reaching in the back for your hats. You both had two knitted-looking hats, with a pom pom on top. He helped you put on yours, and you looked in the mirror, making sure everything looked fine. You hair was brown, but blonde at the bottom, and you could see it under the hat. You turned over, and Riker had his on, looking adorable as ever. “You ready?” he asked. ‘Yep!” you said excitedly. You got out of the car, meeting Riker on the other side, grabbing his hand. You both walked into the rink, toward the front. You had to rent skates, and pay to get in. You got on the ice, and you had a hard time balancing. Riker came up behind you, grabbing your waist before you fell. “Thanks,” you said sweetly, turning to look at him. He let go, intertwining your fingers together. He moved slowly, keeping pace with you. He showed you a few tricks, and pretty soon, you were skating normally. You skated for a few hours, but you started freezing. Riker took you back to the car, “That was really fun! It’s really cool up here!” he said. “Yeah, I know! It’s like a smaller town,” you said. 

You saw so many amazing things in Pigeon Forge, so you both decided to stay there for a few nights, so you could see everything. “We should probably get a hotel,” he suggested. “Mmm, that sounds so nice!” you said. You asked around, and a few people had suggested a hotel up the road. It was a two story hotel, and on the upper floor, was a hot tub. “I like this a lot,” he whispered into your ear, grabbing you around your waist. You reached on your tippy toes, kissing him. You leaned back, racing him upstairs. “Hot tub!” you yelled. 

The next morning, you got ready, waiting on Riker to get up. You jumped, startled when you heard him walk into the bathroom, “Morning Ash,” he said, tiredly. “Morning babe,” you said smiling, turning around to see him. His hair was a complete mess, so you tried to fix it. “Well, that’s not working,” you said, giggling. “I have to take a shower anyway,” he stated. You hopped out of the bathroom, letting him finish. You went to the dresser, picking out warm clothes for the day. You looked into the book, which had some fun things to do here. The most common ones were Dixie Stampede, mining for rocks, and tons of Ripley’s museums, and then they had really cool stores all around. The place you were most excited about though, was the Upside Down House. You heard Riker opening the bathroom door, and you told him about all the fun stuff you wanted to do today. “That’s sounds fun. Wait, what’s Dixie Stampede?” he asked. You gave him the book, pointing to the building. It’s a really cool show, you go in, watch, and they have dinner!” you said excitedly. He looked through the pictures, “Ok, I definitely want to go there!” he said. You flipped the page, “And look here, it’s an upside down house! Everything is upside down, and they a bunch of awesome stuff inside, kind of like a museum!” you shouted. “Whoa! We have to go there too! But maybe we should get breakfast first…” he said as his stomach started growling. 

You spent most of your time in Tennessee, and you couldn’t believe how awesome everything was! The show at Dixie Stampede was absolutely amazing, and then the upside down house, was so incredibly big! They had an awesome bed of nails, which both you and Riker tried. You got plenty of good pictures of him giving a scared face on the nails and he did the same for you. You also went into the ‘Ripley’s Believe It Or Not’ museum, and it was pretty boring at first. As you went through, there was giant sculptures, weird oddities, and awesome see through mirrors. You even got to stay at a cabin for one night, really trying to live the Tennessee live! You loved watching as Riker walked around, excited for all the amazing stuff he saw. You caught up to him, grabbing your hands. “I love you,” you said smiling to him. “And I love you Ash. More than anything!” he said.