Riker Imagine

You and Riker were getting ready to move into your new apartment, and today you were picking out colors. You didn’t want anything too flashy, just something cozy. Riker was standing in front of the wall in the bedroom, concentrating. You laid your head onto his shoulder, “Find a good color yet?” you asked, looking up at him. He shook his head, “Well, maybe blue?” he suggested, shrugging. “Blue walls?” you questioned, giving him a funny look. “Hey, it could work!” he laughed, poking your side. “Fine, but I want it bright blue at least,” you giggled. “Yes!” he said, throwing his fist into the air. “I want black or white furniture though,” you smirked. “White,” he agreed. “Perfect!” you said, eyeing all the work you needed to get done. You were picturing the whole place already finished, looking absolutely amazing. 

You walked into the next bedroom, eyeing it. “What are we going to do with this room?” you asked curiously. “I don’t know… Maybe if we have kids or something…” he trailed off. You smiled up at him, “Yeah, maybe we should leave this one plain for now,” you suggested, kissing him. He picked you up, your legs wrapped around his waist. His hands were around your waist, yours around the back of his neck. “I can’t wait to someday have kids with you Riker,” you smiled, giving him another kiss on the cheek. 

"Let’s go get the paint now! I want to get it finished!" you yelled excitedly, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the steps. You got the paint, walking into the front door. “I’m so excited!” you squealed. You poured the paint into the tray, while Riker opened the paint roller’s. His smile went from ear to ear as he pictured your house. You grabbed a roller and started on the bottom. Riker was assigned the top because he was incredibly tall, and he reached everything effortlessly. “Riker move,” you giggled, playfully pushing him. He smiled, moving about an inch. You gave him a look, “Really?” He laughed, not budging. “Fine then,” you said, taking the paint roller and covering his back with bright blue paint. His mouth gaped open, turning around slowly to face you. In a swift movement, he took the paint roller, covering your front in the paint. Soon, it turned into a paint war, and you had to stop yourself. “We can’t make a mess, okay? I call truce! You win this time Lynch!” you smiled, giving him a playful glare. “You started this Breanne,” he chuckled, dipping the roller into the paint. He continued painting the wall, and then he helped you finish the strip you had left. You stood back, admiring your artwork. “This actually looks pretty good!” you said approvingly. “I told you so,” he teased.

It took a few weeks, but finally all the rooms were painted, and furniture sorted out. Everything looked so beautiful, and you absolutely loved it. You were proud of your hard work, and Riker was too. After everything was moved in, you plopped down onto the couch, motioning for him to join you. “Looks good huh?” you asked. “Amazing!” he whispered, kissing you. At that moment, you couldn’t wait to make so many new memories in this house. You were more than excited for the future with him.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Please comment, rate, and subscribe :)