Ross Imagine

Your boyfriend Ross had come over today to hang out with you. You were on the couch, laying on his lap. You looked up, only to see that he was smiling down at you. “What?” you asked curiously. “Nothing… I was just thinking of how beautiful you are,” he said sweetly. You blushed, still smiling. “You are so amazing. I don’t think I could of got any luckier!” you say quietly to him. He leaned down, kissing you. “Are you busy tomorrow? I wanna take you somewhere fun,” he asked excitedly. “Umm, Kinda… Ryland asked me to go shopping with him. He’s going on a date, and he needs my help,” you mumbled. Ross rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. He hated it when you hung out with Ryland instead of him, bur after all, he was your best friend. “Great,” he muttered sarcastically. “I’m sorry, but I didn’t know you were going to ask me out! Ryland asked first, and I can’t cancel on him,” you said sounding a little mad. You felt him tense up, grinding his teeth. “Oh will you stop! Just calm down, I’ll ask Ry if you can come too. That way no one is left out,” you say, trying to bargain. “No thanks, don’t want to be a third wheel or anything,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Don’t be a baby. You’re going! I’m not going to have you mad at me for hanging out with him alone! I love you, and I can’t believe you couldn’t of gotten over one day! You’re supposed to trust me, y’know,” you drifted off. He sighed, leaning down to kiss you. 

"I’m sorry. I know that I shouldn’t be jealous, I just really wanted to hang out with you alone," he said, tucking a piece of hair out of your ear. "That’s what we’re doing right now! We don’t need to go somewhere special, when we are here right now, and we could be having fun, if someone hadn’t of ruined it!" you said matter of factly. "You’re right. I said I was sorry, so let’s just have fun for the rest of the evening okay?" he asked quietly. You sat there, not saying a word, until Ross started tickling your sides. You tried to keep the pout on your face, but eventually, you couldn’t help but burst into laughter. After he stopped, you looked over at him, "You’re still going with us tomorrow," you said seriously. "Fine," was all he said. 

The next day, Ross and Ryland came over, ready to pick you up. Ross tried to make the most out of the situation, but you could still sense the tension in the air. “Let’s go shall we!” you said enthusiastically. You took Ross’s hand, leading him to the car, and Ryland followed behind you. When you got to the mall, all the awkwardness was already cleared up. You went in, and the first place Ryland wanted to go into was Hollister. Within the first 10 minutes, he already had a giant stack of clothes to try on. Ross took a seat, waiting until he came out of the dressing room, while you looked around for more shirts. Ryland came out, and you ran over to him, “Whoa, look at you! It looks awesome Ry!” you said excitedly.

After an hour of trying different things on, you three walked around each carrying a few bags. “Hey look, it’s a photo booth! We should do it!” you shout excited. Ryland went in, and then Ross. He motioned for you to squeeze in the middle of them, but it was so small, so you were there, sitting partially on both of their laps. Ross saw, and picked you up, sitting you onto his lap instead. The first picture Ross looked blankly at the camera, and you and Ryland made funny faces. On the second picture, Ross joined in too, sticking out his tongue. On the third, Ross was kissing you on the cheek, and you were smiling, while Ryland was making a funny, disgusted face. On the fourth, you turned completely toward Ross, kissing him. Ryland’s face looked much like Ross in the first one. You took the pictures, placing them safely into your purse. Just as you were getting ready to walk away, a guy behind you, started rubbing up on you. You jumped back, clearly startled. “Hey pretty lady. Can I get your number,” the first boy said. Before you could say anything, Ross came up, “Actually that’s my girlfriend. So no, you can’t,” he said seriously. You backed up, not really sure what to say now. 

The second boy looked over at you, “I think you can do much better than him sweet heart. Come with us, we’ll show you a really good time,” he said smirking. “Dude, back off! She’s my girlfriend! She obviously doesn’t want you, so back up!” Ross shouted angrily. The boys didn’t move, and Ross and Ryland looked like they were about to do some damage. You shoved Ross and Ryland aside, “C’mon, let’s go. I don’t want to deal with this. I just want to go home now,” you said quietly. You grabbed Ross’ hand, pulling him with you. “Ry let’s go!” you yelled for him. It took a second, but Ryland finally stopped glaring, and walked to where you and Ross were. “Pieces of shit!” Ryland called back to them before her left. You heard one of the boys yell, “We were just trying to have some fun! Lighten up!” 

You got back to the car, and you could tell they were both pissed off. “Ross? Are you okay?” you asked, your voice shaking. “No, I want to go kill them,” he replied, still mad. “No. Just ignore it okay? Don’t be mad, please,” you begged him, your voice cracking. “Are you okay Ell?” he asked you. “Yeah, I’m fine,” you mumbled. “Alright, let’s just go home okay?” he said getting into the car. He let Ryland drive, and he sat with you in the backseat, hugging you tightly. “I love you. You know that right?” he whispered into your ear. “Of course. That’s why you’re so over protective of me. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love you too,” you said looking up at him. He kissed your forehead, and you slowly drifted off to sleep in his lap.