Riker Imagine

You were spending your afternoon writing an essay for school and failing miserably. You couldn’t think of a single thing to write, and it took about 20 minutes to write a sentence that you ended up erasing anyway. You decided to take a break, and maybe that would get your mind ready to jump back into it! You grabbed your phone, checking to see any missed calls or texts. 3 missed calls from Riker. You pressed send, and waited for an answer. After awhile he decided to pick up the phone. “Hey, sorry about not answering before. I was writing an essay. Which is killing me by the way! I must have been in the zone!” you laughed. “I just wanted to come over, hang out for a bit. But you sound busy, so maybe another time?” he asked. “No! I really need some company right now. A break would be nice. I haven’t even gotten that far yet, and I’m already going crazy!” you giggled. You heard him chuckle into the phone as he said, “Ok. I’ll be over in ten okay? Love you Char!” You hung up the phone and laid back down onto your bed. Wow. He was so amazing! You were so glad to have him!

After a few minutes, a knock at the door interrupted your thoughts. You jumped up, and ran for the door as fast as you could. He stepped in, embracing you in a tight hug. He took a piece of your hair, and gently placed it behind your ear, while smiling at you. You cupped his face in your hands, standing on your tippy toes to kiss him. He pulled away, “so how about that essay?” he asked. You couldn’t help but laugh at how cute he was! Nevertheless, you grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs. You both took a seat on your bed, while you handed him your laptop. “There’s only one line here…” he mumbled. “Well yeah… I’m having a hard time figuring out how to begin the essay. It’s so complicated!” you yelled frustrated. “I’m sure you’ll get it, just try again!” he encouraged you. “Ughhhh fine,” you groaned. You regained the laptop and kept thinking on new ways to start. 

It had been ten minutes, and still couldn’t think of anything, so you slammed the laptop shut, throwing it on the bed. It didn’t help that Riker was staring intently at you the whole time, which was a little nerve racking. You looked over, only to see him watching you with a smile. It was somehow contagious, you you bust out laughing. You both laughed for a good ten minutes, and then you would start calming down, and soon enough, the process started again. At this point, Riker had tears in his eyes, and his face was incredibly red; yours was probably about the same! It took awhile, but now you were both calmed down for good. “C’mon,” he said. You looked at him with a curious expression, “where?” you asked. “Just downstairs. I’m gonna make you some food!” he said excitedly. You ran down the stairs with him, walking into the kitchen. “Know what your fixing me yet?” you asked teasing him. He looked into all the cabinets, “pancakes,” he said. You grabbed the mix, a bowl and a spoon to start stirring. He picked you up, placing you on the counter while he mixed the batter. You sat there smiling at how cute he looked when he was  concentrating. 

Riker finished the pancakes and both of you grabbed a seat at the table. It was the best pancakes you ever had, and you definitely thanked him for it! You had fun for another hour, and then realized you should be getting back to your essay before you forget. Turns out, that the break did some good, and you finished the essay within a few hours, and still got to spend more time with your amazing boyfriend Riker!