Ross Imagine

You were sitting on the living floor with your boyfriend Ross, and your friend Riker. They were talking about some sort of football nonsense, something you didn’t understand. Out of the blue, Riker looks over to Ross, “Did you invite Angie to the Amusement Park yet?” “Not yet, thanks you reminding me though,” he said, turning all his attention towards you. “Wanna go with us? We’re going tomorrow?” he asked, waiting for you to respond. “Yeah, it’s gonna be amazing!” Riker pitched it, his face lighting up. You smiled, “Of course! I would love to go!” you responded, setting your feet onto Ross’ lap. “Good,” he said, kissing your soft lips. 

The next day, you made sure to get all ready a bit early. You wanted to look good for Ross, wearing short shorts and a cute tank top. He always went wild when you were those pair of shorts, so you figured that would make for a fun day. You spritzed on a little perfume, the flowery scent filling the room. Your hair was done, makeup, and everything else was ready as well. Ross knocked on the door, just in time. “Hey baby,” you said, squeezing him in for a hug. You breathed in your scent, loving it. “Hey beautiful,” he commented, kissing you. You kissed him back, forgetting about everything else, until you heard the car horn honk. You leaned back, seeing Riker laughing in the front seat. You giggled, rolling your eyes. “Let’s go,” you said, pulling him out of the door. 

You got there, getting your money out to pay for your ticket. Ross pushed your hand back, “Don’t worry about, I got it,” he winked. “It’s not really a problem, I can-” you said, getting cut off. His lips crashed to your again, leaving you breathless. “I don’t know if we’re going to even make it to any rides today if you two keep that up,” Riker chuckled. You pulled back, laughing. You playfully punched his arm, rolling your eyes. “I was just teasing!” he defended, throwing his hands up into the air. When everyone got their tickets, you walked around, trying to find the perfect ride. “Dude, look at the coaster!” Riker said, pointing to a huge one in the back. “Let’s do that first!” you said, pulling Ross along. “Guys, that’s a little big don’t you think?” Ross asked, looking worried. “No, it looks fun!” you said running over to it. “I’m just going to stay here, why don’t you guys ride it…” he said, eyeing the coaster carefully. You sighed, “Fine ya big baby!” you teased, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. You after after Riker, racing for the ride. “I’m so excited!” you said, taking a seat next to him. “I know, this looks awesome!” he exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear. 

"That was so cool!" you said, smoothing your hair down from the roller coaster. "I thought I was going to die!" Riker said, fixing his hair as well. Ross caught up with you, putting his hand around your waist. The rest of the day was spent walking around, going on every cool ride you saw. You even got Ross to ride a couple, and he screamed the whole time. He really wasn’t kissing when he said he had a fear of heights. You kissed him softly, calming him down. "I promise I won’t make you ride any more that you don’t want too," you giggled. He nodded, getting up. You managed to cheer him up, going to an awesome 4-D movie in the other side of the Park. After that, you went to eat at a cute little place inside, and the food was expensive, but amazing! All three of you ended up having a great day, constantly laughing and giggling the whole day. You even got some hilarious pictures on some roller coasters that you couldn’t wait to share with everyone!