Riker Imagine Part 6

You were currently 6, almost 7 months pregnant, with your third kid. It was definitely unexpected, but you and Riker made the best of it. Ryder was NOT happy, but he was also starting to warm up to the idea, and Reagan didn’t really know what any of it meant. She would always pat your belly, and whisper things to her baby brother, but she didn’t really understand the concept. You and Riker decided on the perfect name; Readen. It went along really nicely with Reagan, and also Ryder. Ryder was especially excited about that part, because he got to help pick the name. The third time around was a lot more stressful, being pregnant and watching two little ones, but Riker helped you with everything. 

It was currently 3:00 A.M, and you were staring at the clock, not being able to sleep. You had laid awake for 3 or 4 hours, trying to get some sleep, but you were way to uncomfortable. You gave up on the thought, and decided to go make yourself some warm tea. You tried to get up as quietly as you could, but it was a little more difficult, being 7 months along. Riker rolled around in his sleep, and you paused, not wanting to wake him up. When he stopped, you gently got up from the bed, and as you were walking out, you felt a hand grab yours. “What are you doing?” he asked tiredly. “I can’t sleep, I’m too uncomfortable. And I was craving some tea… I’ll be back in a few minutes okay?” you whispered. He pulled you back in bed, giving you a quick kiss. “I’ll go fix you some tea, lay down,” he ordered. “No Riker, you’re tired. I’m already awake, I can do it,” you told him. He shook his head, before getting out of the bed. He gave you another kiss, “Don’t worry. This is what I’m here for,” he said smiling. 

You laid awake, waiting for Riker to come back, but you were extremely bored. You couldn’t get comfortable, whether you were sitting up, or sitting down. You slowly slid off of the bed, waddling to find Riker in the kitchen. What are you doing up?” he whispered, trying not to wake Ryder and Reagan. “I couldn’t sleep anyway, so I wanted to come hang with you,” you said quietly. He took out a chair for you at the table, helping you sit. “Thank you,” you smiled at him. “No problem,” he replied. You sighed, feeling bad. “Riker, you should really go to bed… I keep waking you up every night. I’m sorry,” you mumbled. He grabbed your finished cup of tea, handing it to you. “Don’t be sorry, I like helping you,” he said, rubbing your belly. You leaned in as much as you could, trying to kiss him. He chuckled, before scooting in his chair, sitting beside you. He kissed you back, mumbling “I love you.” 

You sipped your tea in silence, watching as Riker yawned. Pretty soon, you heard little feet walking toward you. You looked over, spotting a tired Reagan. She held out her arms, and you picked her up, placing her on your lap. There wasn’t much room, but she laid on your stomach, getting comfortable. “What are you doing awake?” you whispered into her ear. She didn’t really respond, but you heard her mumbling. She was probably sleep walking, like she always does. “Riker, will you help me up?” you asked him. He jumped up, grabbing your free hand. You struggled, but finally, you stood. You cradled Reagan close to your chest, and you walked into the living room, plopping down onto the couch. Riker sat beside you, and you leaned on him. Reag was definitely already asleep, and you had to admit you were getting tired too. In a matter of minutes, you were both asleep on Riker. He looked down, watching the two of you sleeping, and smiled. He kissed each of you goodnight, “I love you girls,” he said quietly. He tried to get as comfortable as he could with both of you sleeping on him, but he didn’t complain. He was way to tired to stay awake any longer, so he rested his head on yours, drifting to sleep.