Ross Imagine

A few weeks ago, you and your boyfriend Ross, had gotten on the topic of Disney Land. “I’ve never been there,” you admitted. “Really?! But it’s so much fun!” he shouted. “Yeah, It looks pretty fun. I’ve always wanted to go, but every time was a dud,” you mumbled. “I want to be the one to take you on your very first trip!” he said proudly. “Ross, you know you don’t have to do that,” you said quietly. “I know I don’t have to!” he said playfully rolling his eyes, “but I want to.” You smiled, “Okay!” He smiled back, loving the way your eyes lit up, “I’ll have to see when my next day off is though,” he said. You hugged him, “This is going to be so awesome!” you said excitedly. “He pried you off, you he could kiss you. He took a piece of your hair, and tucked it behind your ear. “So awesome,” he agreed.  

Three weeks had past, and today was finally the day you guys got to go to Disney Land! You dressed in your cutest outfit, one that you knew Ross would love. He came to the door, dressed in ripped jeans, and a pink T-shirt. You jumped on him as soon as he got inside, and he picked you up, placing your legs around his waist. “Someone’s excited!” he commented. “Me me me!” you said. He laughed, putting you back onto your feet. “Ready to go?” he asked. “Yep!” you said smiling. The car ride took awhile, but you couldn’t stop the smile that continued to grow. By the time you got there, your cheeks hurt. You squealed, jumping up and down when you got out of the car. “I can’t believe I’m at Disney Land!” you screamed. “Just wait, it get’s better!” he said grabbing your hand, leading the way. 

"First thing we have to do is document!" he stated. You stared at him confused, "What?" "We have to take a picture together! It’s your first time here!" he said as if it were obvious. He got the camera out of your little backpack, turning it on. He stopped a couple a few feet away, asking if they could take your picture. They took the camera, and you and Ross stood in front of a large Disney sign. He put his hand around your waist, and you both smiled. The couple handed you back the camera, and after Ross thanked them you looked at the picture. "Beautiful as always," he commented. "Phase 1 complete!" you said teasing him. You both laughed, and started putting the camera back. He then took out the map, looking it over.  "Hey, there’s some scary haunted ride near here! Wanna go?" he asked excitedly. "Sure!" you said, happily grabbing his hand. 

It was finally your turn for the ride. And Ross let you in first, then took a seat beside you. “You sure you can handle this?” he said, trying to make sure. “Oh I’m fine Ross. .If anything, I’m worried about you!” you teased him. He rolled his eyes, and you leaned on his shoulder. The ride was starting, and everything got dark. “Scared yet?” he asked, as the ride started going slowly. “Nope,” you mumbled, your voice cracking. He chuckled, just as the ride started to move faster. Pretty soon, the coaster was going incredibly fast, and you held onto Ross. Something jumped out at you, and you screamed, practically jumping on Ross’ lap. Through every twist and turn, there was something popping out, and everyone on the coaster, took their turns screaming. Ross even got scared a few times, holding onto your arm. The ride was almost over, and the lights started slowly getting brighter. “I’m so glad that one is over!” you sighed gratefully. 

You rode a few other rides, but soon you were both getting hungry. You and Ross walked around until you found somewhere to eat. You both got a sandwich, sharing them with each other. “Oh my god, look!” he said food overflowing in his mouth. You looked over, and you saw Mickey and Minnie! He finished swallowing his food, then grabbed the camera out of your bag. He took your hand, not letting you finish your food. “C’mon hurry! We have to get a picture, especially your first time in Disney World!” he yelled. He slowed down, as he got closer. He asked a woman standing nearby, if she could take a picture. Ross was by Mickey, and you were by Minnie. You hugged them, and the lady got even more pictures. After they left, you kissed Ross, and you heard the camera go off again. He thanked her, taking the camera back. You looked at all the pictures, laughing at all the goofy ones. You finally got to the last picture, the one of you two kissing. “That’s my favorite,” Ross said, waiting for your opinion. “Me too! I love it,” you replied, kissing his cheek. 

The rode so many rides throughout the day, but Ross decided to save the best for last. It was the cars ride, and he always talked about how it was his favorite. He got on, looking happy as ever! “This one is the best!” he said excitedly. He got out the camera, handing it to you. “Here, film this!” he suggested. Ross grabbed the wheel, pretending it was him driving the car. You laughed, capturing the whole thing on film. The ride started going, and you decided to keep the camera out. You filmed Ross, watching all the funny faces he made. He hair went a little crazy in the wind, and you made sure to get that too! You and Ross screamed through every twist and turn, but you made sure not to drop the camera. The ride was almost over, and you muttered, “I can’t wait to see that footage later!” 

It was the end of the day, and you and Ross were both exhausted. You walked a long ways back. “Phase 2 complete,” he said, mocking you. You laughed, leaning on his arm for the walk. “What’s phase 3?” you asked him. “This,” he said, spinning you around, grabbing your waist. He kissed you more passionate than anything you had ever experienced. “That,” he said smiling. “I really liked Phase 3,” you quietly murmured. “Me too,” he mumbled. “Thank you for today Ross. I’m glad I went with you on my very first trip!” you smiled up at him. “Me too Mia. I love you, and I’m glad you had fun,” he said grabbing your hand.