Rocky Imagine

Your boyfriend Rocky was away on tour, and has been for about a month. You were getting ready for the Skype date you had tonight. This was a regular occurrence, and he tried to Skype you every few days. The only thing that you wished you could change was the time. Because he was farther away, the time zones kept you up at 3 in the morning waiting for him to call. As you put on your lip gloss, you heard your laptop go off. You threw your lip gloss down, a smile overtaking your features. You answered, waiting to see his handsome self. His tired face lit up when he saw you. “Hey baby,” he smiled. “I miss you so much Rocky! I just can’t wait any longer to see you!” you said excitedly. He chuckled, “I miss you too! I wish I could be right there with you,” he breathed. “Well, it’s three in the morning, so if you were here we’d probably be sleeping,” you mumbled. He made a funny face, “Oh, well sorry. You must really love me then huh? You stay awake at 3 in the morning just to talk to me!” he said, sighing in content. “Of course I do! How else would I get to see my sexy boyfriend?!” you giggled. “Yeah I know.” he said nodding, “I am sexy,” he finished. You broke into laughter, and couldn’t stop.

It had been a few good minutes, and Rocky was still making funny faces into the screen. Your chest felt tight, and you couldn’t breathe. “Rocky stop!” you said, gasping for air. “I got you awake though didn’t I?” he smiled, knowing that he was right. You rolled your eyes playfully, “Whatever.” “Stay just like that!” Rocky yelled. Your eyebrow turned up, confusion taking over. “What do you mean?” you asked curiously. “Smile like you did a minute ago, I need to screenshot the perfect Skype picture!” he exclaimed. You chuckled, before doing what he told you. You smiled sweetly, waiting as he posed for the picture as well. “Okay, I got it,” he said proudly. “You look beautiful as always,” he murmured. You blushed, looking down, “Thanks Rocky, that’s sweet of you.” “I miss that so much,” he stated honestly. “What?” you questioned. “That smile, and that laugh… And you,” he sighed. “And I miss you being here to make me laugh,” you said quietly. “Hey Chris? Hold a minute okay?” he said getting up, before you could even respond. 

You sat there waiting, but heard nothing. A few seconds later, your heard a sound downstairs. You breathed quietly, trying to keep calm. “Rocky?!” you whisper yelled, trying to get his attention. “Rocky? There’s someone in the house, what do I do?!” you said, trying to keep quiet. No response. You covered your mouth, trying to slow your breathing. You heard footsteps coming toward your room, and you didn’t have time to do anything. You covered your body into the blanket, holding it tight. You saw a shadow under your door, and you felt your chest tighten, and you held your breath. The doorknob slowly turned, opening up. Rocky’s familiar face peeked in, and you sighed in relief. You jumped off of the bed, attacking him in a hug. “You scared me!” you cried, smacking his arm. “Hey, I was trying to surprise you!” he said defensively. You giggled, kissing him passionately. After all, you hadn’t seen him for awhile. When you both pulled back, his hands rested lightly onto your sides. You tried to cover up the yawn leaving your mouth, but it was too late. “You tired baby?” he asked, playing with a strand of your hair. “Well, it is 3 in the morning,” you giggled. In a swift movement, he picked you up, placing you onto the bed. He shut your laptop, moving it into the bed stand. He got in beside you, pulling you as close as you could manage. You were practically laying on top of him. “I love you Christine, and I’m so happy I’m here with you right now,” he murmured, kissing your forehead. “I love you too. More than anything… But how long are you here for?” you asked curiously. “What, do you want me to leave already?” he teased. You shook your head, “No, just the opposite,” you said quietly. “I’m here for the weekend,” he said, rubbing your back. “Well, we better make it last then,” you said, drifting off to sleep.