Ross Imagine

You awoke in the morning, and rubbed you eyes, and looked at the clock. Great. 7:30? Really? You had the worst day yesterday, but hoped your amazing boyfriend Ross could come cheer you up! You yawn and sit up out of bed, grabbing your phone. You do your morning routine, which meant looking through tumblr, and when nothing really caught your eye, you texted Ross. You told him all about the day before, your terrible day at work, and asked him to come make you feel better! After you saw a screen pop up with the message, ‘Sent’, you got out of bed to fix breakfast. After all, you doubt Ross would even be up so early.

After getting dressed and ready for the day, you grab your phone checking your messages. You clicked on Ross’s first with a text saying, “I’m so sorry you had a bad day! I wish I could come and make you feel all better, but I already promised the guys I’d go surfing… Miss you so much babe! You free tomorrow?” After you finished reading his text, you jump back in bed, and didn’t even bother with anything. Today is a do-nothing-all-day kinda day!

After sitting around, watching whatever was on television for about half an hour, you jumped at the sound of the door bell. You debated on whether you should answer it or not, but after the bell rang four times, you hopped out of bed. As you run downstairs and hastily ran to the door, you open it to reveal Ross! You gave him a look, and then jumped in his arms! “I thought you said you were surfing today, you liar,” you said, giving him a kiss! He responded with, “Well I was, but how could I, knowing my girl was upset? I brought you something that should definitely cheer you up!”

You look over at him excited, and he pulls out a bag from behind his back. He opened it up to reveal all of your favorite movies and your favorite candy! “I’m on a mission! I’m not leaving here until I cheer you up! Seriously, if this doesn’t do the trick, I don’t know what will!” he said smirking. You gave him the biggest hug and he picked you up placing you on the couch, while he put in a movie. He cuddled you the whole time, and would glance over at you, making  funny faces! After awhile, you felt so much better knowing that the one person you loved most would go out of his way to see you smile! You both watched movies, and ate candy all day, while goofing off and laughing with each other!

As it got darker, you noticed your eyelids started to droop, and you fell asleep next to Ross. You later awoke to him carrying you upstairs and laying you in bed. He placed the covers over you, and gave you a kiss goodnight. As he was leaving your room, your eyes shot open and you begged for him to stay. “Please, just stay with me. You don’t have to go home just yet!” you whimpered. You saw him start chuckling, walking back to the bed; he pulled out the covers and got underneath them. “You don’t ever have to ask me twice, Molly. I’ll always stay with you,“ he said quietly. You held onto him and starting drifting back to sleep, as he starting humming the Romeo and Juliet theme song. “Goodnight, I love you,” you heard him whisper. You start smiling and reply, “I know Ross, I love you too.”