Riker Imagine

You and Riker had been dating for over a year, and things were going great. Tomorrow was your anniversary, and he planned on doing something really special for you. You couldn’t wait for the surprise, but you also couldn’t wait to give him his. You bought him a brand new bass, one that he’s been talking about for ages.  He was totally going to flip when he saw it! You were sitting with him on the couch, and you didn’t even notice you were giggling from excitement, until Riker poked you on the side. “Why are you smiling so much?” he teased. “Oh, nothing,” you said, trying to turn it down a notch. He leaned up, kissing you, then pulled away, “Tell me,” he ordered. “Don’t tease,” you said, pulling him closer. “Nope, not until you tell me,” he said sitting back onto the couch. You giggled, rolling your eyes playfully, “Fine! I was just excited to give you your present tomorrow!” you shouted. “Give me hints,” he whispered into your ear, getting closer and closer. “No way! Don’t do that to me! Don’t give me that look!” you whined. “What look?” he asked, continuing the stare. “Stop it!” you giggled. 

He leaned in, kissing you. “Fine,” he muttered. You nodded your head, happy that you won. He laughed, before turning his attention back to the TV. He sighed, trying to get your attention, and when you didn’t give it to him, he kept doing it. Sigh, “That really sucks y’know… I would’ve given you a hint too,” he mumbled. “Oh come on! Don’t do that! I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to manipulate me!” you said smiling. “I was doing no such thing,” he said shaking his head. “It’s not going to work Riker,” you said, crossing your arms over your chest, being stubborn. “Ok,” he whispered. You sat in silence for a minute, but you couldn’t take it any more. You got up, walking up the stairs. “Where are you going?” he asked you, laughing. “Upstairs so I won’t tell you you’re present,” you said with a smirk. “Oh come on!” he yelled. You laughed, running even faster. You got into your room lying down. 

~The Next Day~

You were being shaken awake, when you heard Riker’s familiar voice. “Hey babe, wake up,” he said whispering. You grumbled, “What do you want?” He chuckled, “I made you breakfast,” he said taking a seat beside you. Your eyes popped open, and you could smell the delicious food. “Mmm, yum!” you said enthusiastically. He handed you the plate, and you gladly took it. You thanked him, shoving a huge bite of pancake into your mouth.  ”Can I have my present now?” he asked excitedly, like a kid on Christmas morning. “It’s only 10:00!” you argued. He gave you the puppy dog face, “Pwease.” You rolled your eyes, sighing, “Fine.” His eyes lit up, and you motioned toward your closet. You got up, opening the doors, before pulling out a big box. “Wow, big box,” he commented. You nodded, handing it to him, “Open it up,” you said. He tore it open as fast as he could, ripping the box open. He opened the lid, saw the guitar, and his eyes got wide. “Oh my god,” he said in disbelief. You smiled, watching how happy he was. “You like it?” you asked him. He couldn’t say anything, he just nodded his head, still in shock. You chuckled, “That good huh?” you teased. “It- It’s amazing,” he said quietly. He picked it up out of the box, playing a part of a song. “It sounds amazing too!” he shouted. “I’m glad you like it,” you mumbled, leaning onto his shoulder. “Thank you so much Lea! I love it!” he said, kissing you. 

Riker didn’t want to leave his bass, so he took it everywhere with him. “Okay, your turn!” he said excitedly. “Should I be scared?” you teased. “No, you’ll definitely like it!” he assured you. He handed you a card, telling you to open it. You slowly peeled back the paper, pulling out the card. You opened it up, picking up two tickets that were inside. “Oh my god…” you mumbled, looking up at him. “You like it?” he asked you being unsure. “We’re going on vacation?!” you shouted. “Yep, two whole weeks away!” he grinned proudly. “Oh my goodness! This is amazing!” you said, jumping into his arms. “I’m glad you like it,” he whispered into your ear. You kissed him, for what seemed like forever, but eventually you had to pull back for air. “I’m so excited,” you breathed. “Me too. I can’t wait to spend two whole weeks with you Lea. I love you,” he said. “I love you too Riker,” you said, pulling him in for another kiss.