Riker Imagine Part 11

It was the night before Disney Land, and Ryder and Reagan were so excited! By three days in advance, they had all of their things packed and ready to go. Today was horrendous though, because the kids couldn’t concentrate on anything else. Reagan came up to you a good two or three times asking when you were all leaving, and it was only 10 A.M. Rydel had offered to watch Readan, seeming as he’s a bit too small. You couldn’t wait for the day he was big enough to go, because you wanted the whole family to go. Leaving him behind was going to make the trip seem like forever, but you knew how much Ryder and Reagan looked forward to this. Right now, the kids had calmed down a little, and were watching Disney Jr, much to Ryder’s dismay. He was ‘grown up’ now, so he wanted to watch something more ‘mature..’ His words. Just when they were relaxed, something about Disney Land came on the television. You hoped they didn’t notice, but it was too late. “Mommy! Look! We’re going there, we’re going there!” she screamed. You nodded, trying to change the subject. Right now, it was still too much with the thought of leaving Readan. 

When Riker got home, both of the kids ran up to him, hugging him tightly. “We’re going to Disney Land tomorrow!” Reagan reminded him. He ruffled her hair, “I know squirt! Are you excited!?” he asked her. She nodded, her little face just lighting up. Ryder rolled his eyes, “It’s all she’s been talking about!” Riker chuckled, “Well it’s exciting!” he cheered. He picked up Reagan, taking a seat beside you. She quickly got comfortable in his lap, and he leaned over kissing you. “How was your day?” he asked quietly. “Long!” you giggled, “She hasn’t stopped talking about it!” 

You and Riker decided that you were going to get up early in the morning and drive there, so you could spend the whole day having fun. You were spending the night in a hotel for only one night, and since you were leaving early, Rydel just slept over. Getting the kids to go to sleep was really challenging, it was like Christmas again. Just when you thought Reagan was sleeping soundly, she would pop out of bed, waking you back up. After the third time though, she finally went to sleep. ‘So much for a good night’s rest’ you thought. You awoke early in the morning, about 4 A.M. You let Riker sleep in until you were ready, so you went into Ryder’s room, waking him. You handed him his clothes, and he tiredly got dressed. Next was Reagan, and you already knew this was going to be a hard task. You nudged her awake, and she rolled over sleepily. “I’m not getting up,” she pouted. She was especially cranky when she was woken up, so you had to remind her about Disney Land. “Fine… I guess we’ll leave you here with Rydel and Readan while we go to Disney Land,” you sighed. She popped out of bed, sitting up. “Okay okay!” she smiled, jumping out of bed. You handed her the outfit, helping her put it on. Next was Readan, and you picked him up, careful not to awaken him. You cuddled him closely to your chest, stroking his baby hairs. You knew soon it would be time to wake Riker up, so you laid him back into the crib. 

You walked back into the bedroom, waking him up. You nudged his arm, and you saw his eyes flutter open. “Good morning baby,” you smiled. He yawned, “Good morning,” he said, kissing you. Reagan came running into your room, “When are we leaving! I wanna go!” she shouted excitedly. Riker laughed, pulling away. He got out of bed, giving her a kiss on the forehead. He headed for the shower, and you got Ryder and Reagan situated the couch. When Riker was ready he came downstairs, eyeing the two little ones on the couch asleep. “I’ll get Ryder, and you get Reagan,” he chuckled. You nodded picking her up. You walked out to the car, placing them into their seats. Riker made sure the door was locked, and then it was time to roll! You both had your coffee and red bulls ready, so you could be hyped up for the trip. You turned up the music, dancing along to the songs. You were going to make this the best day ever! You could already tell! You just couldn’t wait to actually get there already!