Riker Imagine

You were upstairs on your bed, listening to music when you heard you phone ringing. You turned off your iPod, clicking ‘Answer.’ “Why aren’t you answering?!” Riker said, chuckling. “What do you mean?” you questioned. “I’ve been knocking at your door for like, ten minutes!” he replied. You giggled, “Oops, my bad,” you said, jumping off of the bed. You raced downstairs, opening the door. He smiled, clearly relieved. “About time,” he said, pulling you in for a kiss. You smiled into the kiss, but didn’t break it so soon. He stopped you just in time, entering the house. “We should probably wait to do that so all of your neighbors don’t see…” he laughed. You nodded breathless, taking a seat onto the couch. You just noticed the bags he had in his hand, “What are those for?” you asked curiously. He handed you one bag, and you dug through it. There were chips, popcorn, candy, RedBull, and snack cakes. “Again, what is all this for?” you eyed him. “Movie night,” he smiled. He handed you another bag, this time filled with movies. There were a few Disney movies, comedies, action, and more. “I got some of your favorites,” he stated. “Wow,” you breathed. “Oh and these!” he said, handing you a box of Capri Suns. “You really went all out of this!” you said excitedly. He nodded, happy that you liked it. 

You picked out a movie, wanting to go pop it in. “No no, not yet!” he yelled, grabbing it from you. “I thought it was movie night?” you asked, confused. “It is, but it’s not here…” he said, grinning mischievously. Before you could respond, he took your hand, leading you to the backdoor. “Why are we going outback?!” you shouted. He opened the door, revealing a blanket on the lawn, lights around the fence, and a projector. “Oh my god,” you said, bewildered. He decorated the whole place, and without you even noticing. There were beautiful twinkly lights all around the place, and a big mat to lay down on. “This is where we will be watching movies,” he smiled, loving your reaction. “That’s amazing,” you mumbled, turning to look at him, “Thank you.” He chuckled, ushering you to the mat. You took a seat, and he ran into the house getting all of your snacks. He set them down beside you, while grabbing the popcorn. “Be right back,” he said kissing your cheek. He winked, running back into the house. You searched through the movies, finding one you wanted. You left out ‘Grown Ups’, ‘21 Jump Street’, and ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love.’ 

A few minutes later, Riker came back outside with even more stuff. He had blankets in one hand, hoodies, and pop corn into the other. He handed you his favorite hoodie, so you wouldn’t get cold. After all, it was 8 P.M. He also handed you the blanket, taking a seat beside you. “Oh so romantic,” you giggled. He smiled, looking at your movie choices. “I already know which one you’ll pick,” you muttered, at the same time he picked out ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love.’ He nodded, putting in the movie.  You put your head against his chest, grabbing a juice. “You want one?” you asked him. “You know it,” he teased. He ate the popcorn, every now and then, gesturing for you to take some. The movie was about to start, so you took this as the perfect chance to talk. “Thank you Riker. This is really sweet,” you said, pecking his lips. It turned into more than a peck though, and you kept kissing him until you pulled back breathless. 

The rest of your night was perfect, and when it got cold, he held you tightly. You cuddled with him, and every time a romantic part would come on, he would surprise you with another kiss. You loved listening to the sound of his laugh, you actually craved it. Before you even knew it, it was two in the morning, and the third movie just ended. He yawned, rubbing his eyes. “How about we go in, and you can spend the night?” you asked sweetly. “I would like that,” he said, resting his head onto your shoulder. You chuckled, pulling him up with you. You grabbed the snacks, and the blankets, making your way inside. You put the food into the kitchen, before walking with Riker upstairs. You collapsed onto the bed, Riker following you. He turned so he was facing you, and he buried his head in the crook of your neck. Your legs were entangled, and he had his hands wrapped around your waist. “I love you Alaya,” he sighed contently. You smiled, “I love you to Riker, goodnight,” you whispered.