Riker Imagine

You and Riker were laying on the couch, enjoying a nice lazy day. Halloween was fast approaching, and all you could think about was what you were going to dress up as. Your eyebrows furrowed in concentration, and Riker noticed. The corners of his lips turned up into a small smile, “What are you thinking about?” he asked curiously. “Halloween. I don’t know what I’m going as yet…” you said, trying to think. You wanted it to be something funny this year, not just ‘cute.’ “How about we get matching costumes?!” he suggested. “Ooh! That would be so cool! I want something funny though!” you insisted. “Well duh!” he said, rolling his eyes playfully. You giggled, watching him. “Do you have any ideas?” you asked him. “Not really…” he admitted. You grabbed your phone, searching through funny costumes. “What about Forest Gump and Lieutenant Dan?!” you asked him excitedly. You showed him the picture, and he laughed. He couldn’t stop, and soon his face was bright red, tears streaming down. After he finally calmed down, he looked at the picture again, “I don’t really look anything like him though…” he said. “Okay, well I’ll keep looking,” you said determined.

It had been half an hour, and so far, you found a cast away costume, and Mario and Princess Peach. You kept searching, eager to find something amazing. You eyed a cheerleader costume, one that said “Glee Club” on it.  A smile broke out over your face, as you thought of the perfect idea. “What?” Riker asked, trying to peek at the picture. You pulled it away, making sure he didn’t see it quite yet. “I have an awesome idea!” you shouted excitedly. “Okay, tell me,” he prompted. You showed him the picture of the cheer leading costume, and he sat confused. “You have the warbler outfit already, and I could be the cheerleader!” you exclaimed! His face lit up, realization hitting him. “That would be pretty cool… And I already have the costume,” he said. “So do you like it?” you asked curiously. “Warbler and cheerleader it is!” he replied, excited. “Yay!” you screamed, grabbing your phone again. You went on the hunt for the perfect cheer costume, and finally you came across one. “Do you like this one?” you asked him. He paused, not saying anything. “You don’t like it?” you guessed. “No, I do! I think you would look so great in that!” he said, amazed. You smiled, “So you like it?” you said, making sure. “Definitely that one!” he confirmed. You bought the costume, and it was supposed to get there in about five days. 

~A Few Days Later~

Your costume finally arrived, perfect timing. Riker wasn’t home yet, so you thought this would be the chance to surprise him when he got home. You put on the costume, putting your hair into a high ponytail. You had 10 minutes to spare before he usually got there, so you put on a little more makeup, to look like the cheerleaders on Glee. After you were done, you raced down stairs, plopping down onto the couch. In about a minute, you heard his car pull up, and the engine stop.  His footsteps approached the door, and you checked your costume making sure everything was in place, and you sat in a cute position. He unlocked the door, coming inside. He didn’t notice you at first, but when he did, his eyes got wide. “Do you like it?” you asked sweetly. His mouth was hanging wide open, before a smile spread across his face. “Wow,” was all he could say. You smiled, knowing that you took him by surprise. “I love it,” he breathed, putting his hands around your waist. “How much?” you whispered. He trailed kisses around your neck, leading up to your lips. The kiss lasted awhile, until you pulled back, taunting him. “Not yet,” you teased him, “I guess you’ll have to wait until Halloween…” 

~The Day of Halloween~

You were going to a Halloween party, and Riker’s family was going to be there too. You wanted to look cute, but not over do it either. Riker couldn’t wait to see you in your costume, and vise versa. “Are you almost ready?” he called from downstairs. You put in your other earring, racing downstairs. “Done,” you smiled at him. His breathing hitched, but he got himself together. You took his hand, playfully rolling your eyes. You went out to the car, excited for the party. When you got there, everyone’s eyes were on you. Stormie walked up, smiling and laughing. “I love your guys’ costumes! Ha, that’s so cute!” she said, taking a picture. “Thanks,” you smiled at her. Everyone loved it, and it got Curt, Titus, and Dom, laughing as well. You had a great time, and mingled with everyone there. Toward the end of the party, you gave everyone hugs goodbye. Riker was still smiling on the way out, escorting you to the car. He opened your door for you, before climbing into the driver’s side. He sighed happily, looking over to you. “That was fun,” he said quietly. “It sure was!” you said, reaching over and kissing him. “You have to keep that costume though…” he hinted. You giggled, playfully slapping him onto the arm. “I love you Riker,” you murmured. “I love you to Megan. I really hope you had fun tonight,” he said, kissing you again on the cheek. “Of course I did babe!” you assured him. Your eyes were weighing down heavily, and in no time, you were asleep on Riker’s shoulder. He carried you inside, laying you on the bed. “Goodnight, I love you,” he whispered, climbing in right beside you.