Ross Imagine

You had something serious to tell Ross, but you were worried about how to say it. You didn’t want him to get mad, but you knew it had to be done soon. You felt terrible; you and Ross had just started dating, and you already knew you loved him. You hated to see him hurt, but then again, this wasn’t your choice. You wouldn’t be doing this unless you had too. Your parents are forcing you to move across the country, and in one month… You had to tell him today, you knew it just had to be.. 

You picked up your phone, calling Ross. “Hey baby!” he said cheerfully. “Hey Ross…” you said slowly. “What happened? Is something wrong?” he asked worriedly. “Yeah. You could say that,” you replied with a sigh, “I just need to tell you something.” “Ok. Well, what is it,” he said waiting. “No, I just can’t tell you over the phone! Will you please just come over here?” you whined at him. “Fine…” he said sounding annoyed. Man, he sure was impatient. 

You hung up the phone, fixing your hair and makeup as fast as you could. You figured that when he got here, you could take a walk on the edge of the beach. Ross absolutely loved going there, and it might be best to break the bad news to him there, thinking he wouldn’t be as upset. The doorbell rang, frightening you. You walked over to it, opening the door. You faked a smile, and leaned in to kiss Ross hello. “So, what’s wrong?” he prompted. “How about we take a walk down the beach, and then I tell you?” you asked him. “Why can’t you tell me now? What’s the difference between here or the beach?” he replied angrily. “Nothing, but I know how much you like being there… I thought it would be easier.” you said, trailing off. “Easier to what? Are you breaking up with me?” he said, looking down, “because I’d rather you do it here, than at the beach.” You had no idea what he was saying. Why would he think you were breaking up with him? You would never, you cared for him way to much. “I’m not breaking up with you!” you shouted. “Oh, I just kinda jumped to conclusions then,” he whispered. 

You grabbed his hand, dragging him along to the couch. “Ross, my parents are forcing me to move. Across the country. In a month..” you said between sighs. He stared at you, and for the longest time. “Aren’t you supposed to say something?” you questioned. “You’re moving?!” he asked incredulously. You looked down, nodding your head. You felt terrible watching the hurt spread through his face. “I’m so sorry Ross. But I swear, it wasn’t my idea, I don’t even want to!” you yelled innocently. “I don’t know if I can do this… I mean, how are we supposed to be together if I’m always working, and now I have to fly somewhere else just to visit my girlfriend?” he asked. You watched as he walked out of the door, slamming it. You stood in complete silence, secretly hoping he would come back. 

~A month later~

You were ready to go, having packed everything up. You hadn’t talked to Ross anymore since that day, and you had no idea what to do with yourself anymore. However, packing had alleviated some of the worry. You grabbed the last box, placing it in the car. Right when you were getting in the car, you heard something. Ignoring it, you sat in the car, grabbing the handle almost pulling the door shut until you heard it again. It sounded like someone calling your name. Sighing, you jumped out of the car, looking around you. You saw someone running in the distance, you squinted your eyes, trying to get a better view. As the picture became clearer, you saw Ross running towards you. You dropped everything, and ran towards him as well. He picked you up in his arms, twirling you around. He embraced you in the biggest hug, “I couldn’t let you leave without saying goodbye. I love you, and I’m sorry for storming out. I know that we van make this work Jasmine. I’ll try as hard as I can, because I can’t lose you,” he stated. You didn’t reply back, just grabbed his face, kissing him. He pulled back, “I take that as a yes then?” he said smiling. “That’s a definite yes,” you said, kissing him again. It took forever for you to let go, but your parents were calling for you annoyed. Ross walked you to the car, letting your hand go. “I’ll miss you so much Jas,” he said, clearly upset. “I’ll miss you too Ross,” you said yelling out of the window, driving away. You watched him, until he was completely out of your view. This sure was going to be hard…