Riker Imagine

You and Riker had been best friends for so long, that you couldn’t even remember how you met. To you, it just felt like he was always there. You couldn’t remember a time when he wasn’t. Today was Friday, and that meant you had you’re weekly movie night! Lately, he had been so busy with the band and Glee, so tonight, he was dedicating it all to you! “I’ll be right back, I’ve got to go get something,” he said, racing up the steps. You looked through the giant stacks of movies, finding nothing you felt like watching. You got through all two bookcases waiting for Riker, but he still wasn’t back down. You sighed, getting up off of the floor. You walked up the stairs quietly, so you wouldn’t disturb anyone. As you got closer, you heard muffled voices in Riker’s and Rocky’s room. You crept closer, ease dropping. “Rocky, I can’t just tell her!” he whisper-yelled. “You kinda have to dude. She can tell when something’s up. You might as well tell her now, it might be too late later. Go,” he Rocky ordered. “We’ve been friends for years, I can’t just tell her I like her now!” he said, huffing at the end. Your eyes widened, your mouth dropping to the ground. 

You stood there dumb-founded. Not knowing what to say. “I think she likes you back though…” Rocky said quietly. You heard a thump, and it sounded like Rocky punched his arm. Typical Rocky. “Really think so?” he asked, sounding hopeful. “Yeah dude. How could she say no?” Rocky chuckled. “You’re right. I’m going to tell her!” Riker exclaimed proudly. You heard footsteps and some shuffling, so you turned around darting downstairs. You tried to keep quiet, but still raced three stairs at a time. You were near the bottom, so you made a run for it. Jumping across the back of the couch, landing. You heard him coming down the stairs, and you tried to regain your breath. You did a couple deep breaths, your eyes scanning the room. When you heard him right behind the couch, you tried relaxing, looking comfortable. “I’m back,” he smiled. You faked a smile right back, you’re nerves still going at you. 

You couldn’t believe your best friend like you. Especially like that… I mean, it wasn’t all that bad, he was actually a really good person. Not to mention the good looks, singing, and everything else he could do. It always seemed like he was good at everything, and you admired that. He was a very hardworking person, and you loved that about him. “Kirstie!” he said, waving his hand in front of your face. “Uhh?” you said, turning your attention toward him. “You okay?” he asked wearily. “Yep. I’m good,” you said, motioning for him to take a seat next to you. “Did you pick out a movie yet?” he said grabbing the popcorn. “Oh no, I didn’t find anything…” you mumbled, glancing at him. “That’s okay, I kinda wanted to talk to you about something first,” he said quietly. “Shoot,” you said, turning your full attention to him. You already knew what he was going to say, but you were still nervous. He looked down, fumbling with his hands. You didn’t realize what you were doing, but suddenly, your hands found there way to his chin. You lifted up his face, staring directly into his eyes. His breathing hitched, as you got closer. Without warning, your lips crashed to his. He moved along with you, enjoying the taste of your lips. You definitely weren’t expecting it to be that good, but you were amazing at the tingles that you felt across your lips. Shivers down your spine, and all. You pulled back breathless, and there was a small smile forming at the corners of his lips. “I actually wanted to talk to you about that…” he said shyly. You smiled, waiting for him to continue. “I like you alot, and I think you like me? I was wondering if you’d go out with me?” he asked sweetly. “Of course I would Riker! Nothing would make me happier,” you commented. The smile stretched across his lips, as he leaned closer, this time giving you a kiss. “I could get used to this,” you murmured. “Me too,” he whispered, pulling you closer again.