Riker Imagine Part 9

"Hey babe," Riker said, coming through the door. He kissed you on the cheek, giving Readan one as well. "Hi," you murmured tiredly. "Where’s Ryder and Reag?" he asked curiously. "Ryder is getting ready for dance class, and Reagan is right here," you said, lifting up the blanket so we could see her. "She passed out about an hour ago," you chuckled. "Awe," he cooed, kissing her forehead. He picked her up gently, careful not to wake her up, and carried her to her room. Ryder then walked in, showing you his uniform. Today was his first class, and you couldn’t wait to watch him learn. Stormie and Mark were watching Reagan and Readan so you both could go. You were a little weary of leaving Readan since he was only a month, but Riker assured you everything would be fine. Riker came back into the living room taking a seat beside you and Ryder. "Are you excited?!" he asked, ruffling his hair. He nodded, a smile over coming his face. 

In about an hour, you were on your way! The kids were safe in bed, and Ryder was practically hopping in the back seat. He couldn’t wait to dance, and he wanted you to be right there with him. Of course, you both had to sit on the sidelines, but nevertheless, you were there. When Riker pulled the car into park, turning it off, Ryder unbuckled, jumping up from his booster seat. “Someone’s excited,” you giggled. You couldn’t help but think of how much alike him and Riker were. They were almost always happy, they both loved dancing, and Ryder loved acting out his favorite movies. Both you and Riker suspected he would end up doing something in the entertainment business. He looked up to his dad more than anyone else! Riker had also made a comment how it would be funny if he joined a band with his siblings. I mean so far, Ryder was a mini Riker, and Reagan was a mini Rydel. Time would only tell for Readan, but you were sure he would follow in his footsteps. This thought intrigued you, and you thought of all of their bright futures. 

You walked into the dance studio, holding Ryder’s hand. He was shaking from excitement, and you tried to contain him as best as you could. You got into the room, and Ryder was left with the dance teacher. Rydel was also supposed to be here teaching, so as soon as he saw her, he ran as fast as he could, hugging her tightly. You watched from afar, admiring your little boy and his aunt. You and Riker took a seat near the wall, watching the many dancers. Ryder stood close to Rydel, watching her every move and step. He picked it up really quickly, and was one of the best beginners in the class. Not that you were biased or anything… Riker took out his phone, videotaping the majority of the class. You watched him in admiration, loving how good he was at dance. 

At the end of class, Rydel and Ryder walking hand in hand over to you. He looked sweaty and tired, but nonetheless, he was happy. “You did so good out there champ!” you said, giving him a tight hug. “Did you watch the last part?!” he asked you excitedly. “We sure did! You were awesome!” Riker pitched in. “He’s a fast learner! He easily did as well as some of the kids who’s been here for awhile!” she commented. Ryder’s face lit up, “Really?!” She nodded, giving him hugs. You were leaving soon, so Rydel and Ryder hugged goodbye. You grabbed his sweaty palm, walking out to the car. He calmed down a bit, but the smile was permanent. 

When you got home, you got Ryder’s clothes ready, urging him to take a shower before he slept. He nodded tiredly, trudging up the steps. “How’d it go?” Stormie asked curiously. Riker filled her in on everything, telling her how good he was at it. When they left, you picked up Readan, holding him close to your chest. “I missed you so much,” you cooed, stroking the side of his face. A whine escaped his mouth, and you knew it was time to feed him. You grabbed a bottle, rocking him to sleep. Riker watched him, adoration over his features. Without moving too much, you leaned over, kissing him on the lips, taking him by surprise. “You’re such a good dad,” you said quietly. He smiled, “You are too! Well, I mean Mom,” he chuckled. You laughed, picking up Readan and taking him to his room. You set him down into his crib, and walked silently over to Reagan’s room. Riker followed behind you, kissing her on the cheek. “I love you Reag,” you whispered. He did the same, telling her he loved her, before leaving the room. Ryder just got out of the shower, and you walked with him into his room as well. You tucked him in, telling him how proud you were of his amazing job today. He smiled, drifting off to sleep. 

You and Riker went into your bedroom, plopping down after a long day. “I’m exhausted,” you commented, looking over to him. “Same,” he muttered. You kissed him, snuggling into his chest. “Love you Kayla,” he said, reaching toward the light switch. He turned it off, resting his hand around you. “I love you too Riker,” you mumbled sleepily.