Riker Imagine

"Let’s go to the beach," he whispers, letting his breath tickle your neck. "Or we could stay home," you smile, not giving in to him. He gets closer this time, kissing your jawline. "Or we could go to the beach," he smiles, moving the kisses up closer to your mouth. This was so not helping, you wanted to give into him that second. Yeah, you were about to give in. His lips brushed yours, closer and closer until moving with yours completely. "Fine," you mumble, forgetting about everything. He pulled back, as a grin outstretched on his face. "Yes!" he shouts, jumping up from the couch. Your sat there, mouth hanging wide open. "Are you kidding me?" you asked, giggling quietly. He raced back to you, planting another quick kiss onto your forehead. "Get ready!" he called over his shoulder, already heading for the bedroom. 

He was ready in record time, racing downstairs. He looked at you, confused as to why you weren’t even ready yet. “It’s only been one minute!” you laugh, finally getting up and walking upstairs. You hear him fall onto the couch, groaning. He really liked that beach… You pick out Riker’s favorite bathing suit on you, already knowing that he liked this one best. You fix your hair quickly, hearing him call up every so often and try to rush you. “Are you almost done yet?!” he yells, not moving his eyes from the TV. “Yes I am,” you whisper in his ear, causing him to jump. “Could have given me a warning,” he says, still slightly scared. His focus stayed onto the blue bathing suit now, just noticing it. “Am I forgiven?” you ask sweetly, batting your eyelashes. He gulps, nodding his head. “Ready to go now?” he asks quietly, getting up. You throw on your cover up, grabbing his hand. “Let’s go,” you sighed, letting him lead the way. 

You got there, and it wasn’t even packed like you thought it would be. Then again, it was a Monday morning, and you forgot that Riker had an unusual job there for a minute. “This is actually nice,” you commented approvingly. The smile formed on his lips, his eyes lighting up. He nudged you gently in the side, “See I told you!” You stuck your tongue out at him, walking to the edge of the water. He watches you for a second, before walking down with you. Your focused on all the things in the water, so you don’t notice when he’s trying to splash you. A giant wave of water hits you in the back, and you turn around slowly, mouth gaping open. “Oh it’s on!” you smile, squinting your eyes at him. You splashed him with a heap of water, smacking him right in the face. Before soon, it turns into a full on water war, and you’re doing your best to run away from him. Running in water isn’t especially easy, trudging through all the waves being sent your way. His long legs catches up to you easily, engulfing you in his arms. 

You had the best day, despite not even wanting to go in the first place. You enjoyed a nice walk along the shore, even picking up all the cool shells you found along side it. It seemed to fly by, but you start noticing more and more people show up. “And that’s my cue!” he chuckles, taking your hand in his. “Wanna go home?” you ask, looking up at him. He nods, kissing you abruptly. “Yeah, let’s go home,” he smiles, before taking off for the car.