Ryland Imagine

You were sitting next to Ryland, watching one of your favorite movies. Well you were watching the movie, and Ryland was on his iPad. He looked over at you, watching as your facial expression changed throughout each scene. You noticed him watching, “What?” you giggled. “Nothing. I was just getting ready to ask you something,” he muttered, turning his attention back to the iPad. “What’s that?” you said, raising an eyebrow. “Well, you’ve never met my family, and they wanted to invite you to go have a movie night at our place,” he said, waiting for your approval. “That sounds great Ry,” you paused, “Wait, do you think they’ll like me?” you asked worriedly. “Of course. I mean, I’m dating you. I wouldn’t pick someone they wouldn’t like,” he said as if it were obvious. You nodded, already planning what to wear, say, act, etc. He could sense your amount of worry, “Nichole, don’t even worry about it. They’ll be nice,” he said, playfully nudging you in the side. You smiled, “I love you Ryland,” you mumbled, kissing him. “Love you too,” he said whispered into the kiss. 

~The Day Of~

You smoothed out your shirt, making sure everything was ready. You wanted to make a really great first impression, but Ryland assured you that jeans and a T-shirt would be just fine. “Are you sure this is okay?” you asked him again. He walked up to you, placing his hands around your waist, “It’s just a movie night! I’m sure they’re all going to be in pajamas anyway. Relax,” he whispered, getting closer and closer. He was teasing you, and finally you couldn’t take it anymore, crashing your lips to his. Before it got too intense, you pulled back, checking your lip gloss. You looked over to Ryland, noticing he ended up wearing some of it. You giggled, “Come here.” You wiped it off, taking his hand. “We should probably go,” you reminded him. He sighed, wishing he could have just kissed you a little longer. 

"You ready babe?!" he asked excitedly. "I’m ready," you said, determined. You got out of the car, putting on a smile. You couldn’t wait to meet them, especially after all that Ry has said about them. He walked on it, and led you to the living room, where everyone was. Stormie jumped off of the couch, and Mark followed.  She walked over to you, giving you a bone crushing hug. "It’s so nice to meet you!" she exclaimed. "It’s wonderful to meet you to!" you said excitedly. She already made you feel less nervous, and like you fit in. She ushered you over to the couch, introducing everyone. You gave them each a brief ‘hello’ before taking a seat next to Ryland. "What movie are we watching guys?" Ryland asked. "Avatar!" Ross said, practically jumping in his seat. Ry nodded, before making himself comfortable. He sat up, motioning for you to sit as close as you could, that way he could lay on your lap. "Much better," he commented. 

The movie was great, and Ross explained everything to the group, even though you already knew. This must have been his favorite movie, because he commentated the whole time. It wasn’t bad, it was actually kind of funny. Rocky nudged him a few times, telling him to shut up though. Ryland however, dozed off a few times, and you tried to awake him before anyone noticed. Ryland yawned, “That was a great movie guys,” he said, standing up. You rolled your eyes playfully before whispering, “How would you know? You slept through most of it.” You must have not been quiet enough, because everyone heard you, and started laughing. After everyone was done, Ryland hugged everyone, you following right behind. “Thank you for inviting me, it was nice to meet all of you!” you said, hugging Stormie. “It was lovely meeting you! You need to come back okay?” she chuckled. “Will do,” you said, taking Ryland’s hand. You walked together to the car, getting in. “So how was it?” he asked. “To be honest, it went really well! I like them already!” you said, cuddling up against his arm. “They all liked you too Nichole,” he said as he kissed your forehead. “Love you Ry,” you mumbled, tiredly. “Love you too baby,” he replied.