Ryland Imagine

"Will you come to am R5 concert with me?" he says out of the blue, scrutinizing you. "I would love to-" you whisper, and his face lights up completely, "But, I think it might be a bit hard for me to move around… I mean, it’s not really wheelchair accessible," you sigh. His face softens again, and you can tell he’s just boiling up a plan. "Fine then," he says quietly, leaving the room. You sit alone for awhile, until he comes back, much happier now. "You’re going," he smiles, not taking ‘no’ for an answer. "But I already told you, I can’t," you say, shaking your head. "No, I’ve got everything figured out okay? Just be ready tomorrow," he grins, whistling as he leaves the room. 

The next day, you do as he is told, and get ready. He’s beyond excited, and you are too. Somewhat nervous, but you have a good feeling everything’s going to go along great. He takes you through the back entrances, and you get to be near him backstage. “You really did plan all this out didn’t you?” you giggle. “Of course I did Grace! Anything for my girl,” says, grabbing a chair so he could sit next to you. You both hold hands watching the concert, thankful that someone took over Ryland’s duties for the day. A bunch of fans saw you backstage, and they were cheering the both of you on, taking pictures and everything. “I’m glad I came,” you yelled over the loud music. In response, he lays his head on your shoulder, hands still intertwined. “Me too,” he grins.