Ross Imagine! (My favorite :)

"You know what I’ve always wanted to do?" you asked Ross. "What?" he replied. "I’ve always wanted to go to Disney Land and find Woody. Somebody on Tumblr said that if you yell ‘Andy’s coming’ they all drop down! Wouldn’t that be so cool!" you yelled excitedly. He laughed, "very cool, we should try that next time we go!" he suggested. "Yeah, right. With your schedule? On the bright side, maybe in a few years you might get a one day vacation!" you said sarcastically. "Ha, very funny! No, but seriously, I wanna go. I’d love to take you to Disney Land someday!" he said happily. "Yep… ‘Someday,’" you teased him. He jumped toward you, pinning you on the bed. "I will take you to Disney Land!" he said pretending to be angry. You shut him up by kissing him.

~A month later~

"Hey Ross, can you hand me that napkin over there?" you asked, trying to clean up the mess you made with tea. He handed you the napkin, before reaching down to help you. "Thanks," you muttered. "Anytime Babe," he said smirking. He finished is food, and stared intently at you. "What are you staring at Ross? Do I have something on my face?" you asked worriedly. "No," he said blushing. "Then what is it?" you asked curiously. "I just think you’re beautiful, that’s all," he stated, looking shy. You knew something was up, because Ross never looked shy. "No, seriously. What are you doing?" you asked almost annoyed. He got up, kneeling in front of you. You looked at him shocked, not a word could escape through your lips. "Lea, I have to ask you something," he said smiling. "Um, no that’s okay… Ross, it’s fine, really," you said trying to get up. He nudged you, trying to get you to sit back down, and you obeyed. He pulled something out of his pocket, handing it to you. It looked like a card? "What is this?" you asked nervously. "Just open it!" he said impatiently. You eyed him carefully, before opening the card. It took you a minute, but you finally saw it. "Will you go to Disney Land with me?!" he said excitedly. "Oh my god Ross! You scared me to death, I thought…" you said trailing off. "Whoa, not yet Lea! It’s a little too soon for that! Someday, but not right now," he said laughing. "Oh thank goodness!" you said chuckling as well. "So will you go?!" he asked excited. "Of course!" you said jumping into his arms and kissing him!

~At Disney Land~

You and Ross had been at Disney Land all day, and you were exhausted! You could tell he was tired too, but he kept striving forward. “C’mon! I will find Woody for you!” he said determined. “Ross, I know you’re tired, you really don’t have to do this,” you said. “I know that. But you wanted to see it, and I’m gonna make it happen!” he said cheerfully. You smiled toward him.  You were so grateful at what he would do to make you happy. He had already been searching for an hour, and he wouldn’t give up! “Ross, hold on!” you said stopping, “let me get a drink.” He stopped, taking a sip from his water bottle as well. You turned around, placing the bottles back into you bag, when you saw it! You nudged Ross, “Look! There they are!” you shouted excitedly! Without hesitating, he took your hand, running toward them. “Are you ready?” he asked you, smiling. “Yep! On the count of 3!” you said. “1..2..3! Andy’s coming!” you both shouted. You watched as both Woody and Buzz both dropped to the ground! You jumped up into the air in victory, and then you plopped down onto the ground, dragging Ross with you. Someone took your picture, and it turned out to be the best one ever! Afterwards, Woody and Buzz hugged you, taking another picture. “That was so awesome!” you said to Ross, walking away. “I’m glad you liked it!” he said kissing you. “That was the best day ever! Thanks Ross,” you smiled up at him sweetly. “Anything for you Lea!” he said giving you a piggyback ride to watch the fireworks.